- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack powerful off-road lights into the tightest quarters with Pro Comp 5" Slim Driving Lights
- Their ultra-narrow design makes them perfect for mounting on low-clearance grille guards, light bars and more
- Equipped with blinding 55W H3 quartz/halogen bulbs
- Comes with your choice of a fluted lens (wider beam with less range) or a spot lens (tighter beam with longer range)
- Built tough from steel in your choice of finishes
- Heavy-duty lens cover included
- Sold individually
- Wiring harness and switch sold separately
- Works with 12V electrical systems
- Pro Comp backs your 5" Super Slim Off-Road Driving Lights with a Lifetime Warranty
With old-school off-road rigs, you never had to worry about running out of room for upgrades. On modern mud-boggers, though, clearances are so tight there's barely enough space to install a bumper sticker, let alone an auxiliary light. Fortunately, you don't need to restore a vintage Bronco II to crank up your 4x4's lighting performance—you just need Pro Comp 5" Slim Off-Road Driving Lights.
As slender as Olive Oyl on a diet, Pro Comp 5 Inch Off-Road Driving Lights are incredibly compact for more versatile mounting options. Tight grille guards, thin bumpers and other snug spots are spacious enough for Pro Comp 5" Super Slim 4x4 Driving Lights. But, don't underestimate their trim profile. These svelte lamps are equipped with a 55W H3 quartz/halogen bulb to pierce the darkest paths.
Personalization is the name of the Pro Comp 5" Driving Lights game. You get to choose both the lens style and the finish. For optics, go with the fluted design for a wider light pattern or the spot lens for a pinpoint beam. On the finish front, pick between standard steel in black or chrome or polished stainless steel. No matter which light you go with, it's backed by Pro Comp's Lifetime Warranty.
- Sold Individually Per Light
Pro Comp 5" Super Slim Off-Road Driving Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jeff h (JASPER, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 14, 2013 6:19 AM
This is the second item I have purchased from Autoanything and must say I am very impressed with the quality of customer service. The Pro Comp lights I ordered arrived sooner than expected and the quality was excellent. I recommend anyone purchase the lights as the throw on them is superb.