Pro Comp 7" Round Motorsports Series Off-Road Driving Light
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten your brights with the Pro Comp 7” Round Motorsports Series Off-Road Driving Light
- Increases high-beam output by 40% for safer night driving
- Powered by a super-bright 100-watt H3 quartz halogen bulb
- 12-volt input with only 7.08 amperage draw
- All -glass lens & highly polished reflector for clear, bright light
- Fluted lens delivers long-range brightness plus even distribution close up
- High-impact ABS housing is strong, stylish and easy to disassemble
- Slim profile makes it easy to mount most anywhere
- Sold individually (wiring harness and switch not included)
- Your Pro Comp 7” Round Motorsports Series Off-Road Driving Light is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Backcountry blackness is not only dark, it has a dark humor. So dark in fact, it makes a mockery of your low beams and simply laughs at your high beams. But there's one way to laugh back and get the blackness to back down—the Pro Comp 7" Round Motorsports Series Off-Road Driving Light.
The fire that burns in the belly of your Pro Comp 7" Round Motorsports Series Driving Light is a 100-watt H3 quartz halogen bulb. Topped off with a specially fluted all-glass lens and highly polished reflector, this off-road light boosts high-beam candlepower by a fiery 40%. And, the fluting delivers long-range brightness plus even light distribution close up.
Pro Comp contains this white heat in a slim, strong and stylish high-impact ABS housing. Each Pro Comp 7" round Motorsports 4x4 light is sold individually. So, all you need to provide is wiring harness, switch and elbow grease. What's more, Pro Comp backs your 7" Round Motorsports Series Off-Road Driving Light with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Wiring harness and switch sold separately. Pro Comp recommends their Halogen Light Switch Kits.