- The Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit is designed to sharpen the style of any vehicle
- Twin 55w H3 halogen bulb driving lights brighten the road ahead with a wider, longer range than hi-beams
- Each light is surrounded by LED "Angel Eyes" lighting rings
- Contained in heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housings
- SAE and ECE compliant
- Complete kit includes: 2 lamps, 2 (55W/12V) H3 halogen bulbs, a pre-assembled deluxe wiring harness, heavy-duty mounting brackets and an in-cab control switch
- Optilux 2500 Lights measure 4” diameter x 3.1” deep
- Your Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit carries a 1-year warranty
See the light! The Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit brightens the path ahead using twin 55w H3 halogen bulbs for focused illumination and greater range. Plus, each bulb is surrounded by LED rings providing a unique halo effect. The total package omits a cool blue glow for added range, safety and style.
Hella, the world's premier supplier of advanced lighting, designs their Optilux lights to sharpen your vehicle's style. The Hella Angel Eyes Light Kit includes 2 lights, heavy-duty mounting brackets, a pre-assembled deluxe wiring harness and an in-cab switch for simple installation. And, your Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by reynold e (WOODLAND, CA) — Monday at 9:01 PM
The install is easy, but the wiring gauges is in the thin side I preferred at least a 12 gauge wires. It's nice that Hella provided the relay, fuse and a rocker switch. One of the draw backs is the switch is a rectangular shape so it's difficult to cut out a perfect slot vs a round switch and just use a drill. Also no LED indicator if the angel eyes or driving lights are one. The OEM H3 bulbs are not bright and orange in color so if you have a HID headlights, it looks funky. Shipping is fast
Reviewed by Tracey B (Des Peres, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 27, 2016 10:06 AM
wiring was a little on the short side could have used a couple extra feet hard wired the ring lights to my parking lights and wired the mains to a switch, not the one the come with it was small a kinda cheap. over all they are a decent set of lights
Reviewed by chris j (Burnsville, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Oct 15, 2016 9:42 AM
The lights were very easy to install coming pre wired. The lights are very bright also for night time driving. Overall I am very happy with the lights
Reviewed by WIL M (SCIO, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy S10 Pickup — Aug 31, 2016 9:41 AM
I BOUGHT THEM TO REPLACE MY FACTORY RUNNING LIGHTS ON MY DURANGO, I HAD TO MODIFY THE ORIGINAL BRACKETS.THERE GREAT LOOKING AND BRIGHT.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26