- Easily power your new auxiliary lights with a Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness
- Specially designed for connecting your Hella Rallye 4000 Series auxiliary lights
- Your Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness uses modular connectors, an in-cab switch, and a fused relay for professional results right in your driveway
- Choice components and heavy-duty wiring makes your Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness tough enough for harsh conditions
- A single Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness wires up to 2 lamps
- 1-year warranty
Even for electrical engineers, wiring up a set of auxiliary lights can be a hair-pulling experience. Fishing for wires. Splicing into harnesses. Crimping off connectors. It can turn into an all-day affair. Now, you can hook up your new auxiliary lights in no time with the Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness.
You get everything you need to power and control your Hella Rallye 4000 Series auxiliary lights. Complete with modular connectors, an in-cab switch, and fused relays-nothing is left out. For professional results out of an at-home installation, pick up a Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness. Because all good driving and fog lights come in 2's, this harness is good for electrifying a pair of lamps. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring Harness Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve C (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — May 24, 2013 5:39 AM
Everything you will need for wiring your lights up except the lights. The switch is the only thing that I didn`t like. I got a different one.
Reviewed by Richard K (Bakersfield, CA) — Apr 13, 2008 8:41 AM
I was looking at the Hella 4000 HID's on your site and noticed the wiring harness on the same page and bought the harness assuming it would work, I was wrong. I made the harness work with alot modifing.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.