- The PIAA 40 Round Driving Lights Kit sports a universal design perfect for mounting to any vehicle with enough clearance—ideal for grille guards
- Outstanding performance, reliability and durability make 40 Round Driving Lights an excellent value
- Powered by a 55w quartz halogen bulb that teams well with stock hi-beams
- The PIAA 40 Round Driving Light boasts a black stamped steel housing for corrosion-resistance and long life
- Prism-cut glass lens provides optimum beam clarity
- PIAA 40 Round Lamps measure 5-11/16" in diameter x 2-11/16" deep
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab control switch and 2 PIAA white lamp covers with black lettering
- Your PIAA 40 Round Driving Lights Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Add-up dependability, all-out performance and total value to shed some light on your driving lamp choice. The PIAA 40 Round Driving Lights Kit provides traditional round light looks, along with the world-class illumination trusted by off-road pros and freeway drivers worldwide.
PIAA 40 Round Driving Lights feature detailed crafting that's unmatched in their class. A prism-cut glass lens for optimum clarity. Stamped steel corrosion-resistant housings. And a powerful, 55w quartz halogen bulb. All of these team to provide outstanding nighttime visibility and a long life of durable use on your vehicle.
You'll find the detailed mounting instructions make for straightforward installation, with less time under the hood and more time testing your new lights out. PIAA includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and two white lamp covers. Plus, they back your 40 Round Driving Lights Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 40 Round Driving Lights Kit Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric M (Columbus, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Feb 08, 2013 5:52 AM
This light kit is head and shoulders above the hella 500 kit I have run in the past. I will never run another brand light on any of my vehicles.
Reviewed by Cody J (Broomfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 23, 2012 8:28 PM
Received these lights super quick. I attached them to my Westin bull bar. Easy to put on the bull bar, easy to wire. Looks great and work great.
Reviewed by Alex S (oak grove, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 25, 2012 8:30 PM
These lights look awesome. I installed them on my Westin bullbar as extra Off-road spotlights. I was actually surprised at how bright these lights really are. They shine deep into the night and give excellent visibility. It is much brighter then the normal high beams on my truck.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29