- The PIAA 510 Series Light Kit features a universal design for mounting on any vehicle with enough clearance—ideal for newer vehicles with manufacturer bumper light sockets
- Choose between 510 Fog Lights or 510 Driving Lights
- PIAA 510 Fog Lights employ Ion Crystal bulbs which emit an amber light for outstanding foul weather visibility
- Super White Driving Light models boast outstanding clear visibility and range for nighttime driving
- PIAA 510 Series Lights are encased by black stamped steel housings for durability
- 12v bulbs draw 55w, yet emit a beam strength equivalent to 85w
- PIAA 510 Lamps measure 4" in diameter x 2-7/16" deep
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness, a relay, an in-cab switch and 2 black mesh-style covers with white PIAA logo
- Your PIAA 510 Series Light Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty
Treat your vehicle to a set of lights boasting best-in-class performance that's the lamp of choice for many automakers. The PIAA 510 Series Light Kit features a compact, 4" diameter design for use as either fog or driving lights. And, the thin design makes these PIAA driving lights perfect for mounting to vehicles with factory light holes in the front bumper or front spoiler.
PIAA 510 Fog Lights blast through the thick blankets of mist with ultra-wide ion crystal amber lights. Driving lights models employ Super White bulbs for incredible range and safety at night. Both models are encased with stamped black steel housings for complete durability and protection.
You don't need to be an electrician to hook your new kit up. Just use PIAA's included detailed instructions, pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, and the in-cab switch for easy installation. And you get 2 mesh-style light covers, too. Best yet, your PIAA 510 Series Light Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 510 Series Driving and Fog Light Kit Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip D (Jerome, ID) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Aug 28, 2014 2:58 PM
I'm not looking to blind other drivers. However, I am looking to see in adverse weather so I bought the amber light in a black housing. I wired them to work independent of my headlights, the way they should be wired. In comparison to a white light, I see further in the fog. And only when I need them, I flip the rocker switch mounted on the dash for long distance vision with my headlights on dim. I get no complaints from oncoming traffic. Several people have complemented on there looks.
Reviewed by Dave H (Aldie, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2014 7:19 AM
I haven't put them on yet as I am waiting for the Road Armor bumper to arrive. The directions are not very clear as to how to attach the power cord for the switch for the lights. The switch also seems very cheap compared to the rest of the product. Some help in the directions as to how to run the wires to the passenger compartment would be helpful as well.
Reviewed by Shawn B (Washington, DC) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 07, 2014 10:21 AM
AutoAnything beat everybody's price on these, free super fast shipping and great packaging. Product came exactley as described and undamaged. I recomend this dealer to anyone....
Reviewed by Clifford U (Fredericktown, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2014 7:20 PM
Installed on my 2012 f150 in after market bumper by ici rt series magnum. install was ez, professional wire harness , heavy duty light shields . i would recommend .
PIAA 510 Series Driving and Fog Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28