- The PIAA 520 SMR Series Driving Lights Kit sports clear looks with a universal design that's excellent for any vehicle with enough clearance
- Features PIAA's exclusive Super Multi-Surface Reflector (SMR) technology for stunning range, beam focus and strength
- Powered by a 12v 55w H3 Halogen bulb
- Choose between Black or Chrome stamped steel housings with matching mesh-style light covers
- PIAA 520 SMR Lamps measure 6" in diameter x 2-11/16" Deep
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness, a relay, an in-cab switch and 2 mesh-style light covers
- Your PIAA 520 SMR Series Driving Lights Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hailed as a world leader in performance automotive lighting, PIAA relies on innovations in technology to create the best products on the market. This company focus is reflected in the powerful PIAA 520 SMR Series Driving Lights kit, using their exclusive Super Multi-Surface Reflector technology to craft an extremely focused beam.
The secret is a lens shape that doesn't rely on vertical fluting to direct light. The result is a reduction in stray light, and a stunning beam harnessing the full power of the lamp for your driving safety.
Even with this advanced technology, you don't need to be an electrical engineer to install your lights. The PIAA 520 SRM Light Kit includes a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and detailed instructions for straightforward mounting and hookup.
You get a choice of chrome or black lamp housings, each with matching mesh-style covers. Plus, your PIAA 520 SMR Series Driving Lights Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 520 SMR Series Driving Lights Kit Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken V (Gainesville, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 23, 2013 7:54 AM
After doing some alterations to the wiring to be able to use the up fitter switches on my F-350, the lights were fairly easy to install. It would be if the wiring could be more specifically tailored to my vehicle, considering the price of the lights. They are very bright, and generally work as I had hoped. I would purchase them again.
Reviewed by Luke B (LOST NATION, IA) — Feb 06, 2013 7:38 AM
Other than the trouble I had running the switch to the cab the lights are great. They look nice and perform great.
Reviewed by Edward G (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Nov 16, 2012 9:35 AM
Very good lights work great first pair of PIAA must say i like them better then KC
Reviewed by Jamie S (Gulfport, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jun 22, 2012 10:15 AM
Really like the look, whether I will use the lights as much as I'd like to think...probably not. Directions are sub-par, but do the job. I truly wish for the price they came with covers.
PIAA 520 SMR Series Driving Lights Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- piaa driving lights
- piaa 1400 fog lights
- piaa 510 driving lights
- piaa 540 review
- subaru replacement headlights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- 2012 ford focus headlights
- dodge dakota accesories
- driving lights nissan altima
- bed rail protectors
- bike carriers for suv
- seat covers for suvs