- The PIAA 520 Series Light Kit sports an outstanding universal design that's ideal for mounting on any truck, SUV, grille guard or light bar with enough clearance
- Huge 6" diameter blasts the road ahead in either fog or driving lights models
- PIAA 520 Fog Lights cast a wide beam with Ion Crystal amber light for outstanding visibility
- Driving Light models boast outstanding range and foul weather visibility with amber Ion Crystal concentrated beams
- PIAA 520 Lights are protected by stamped steel housings in Black or Chrome finish
- Both fog and driving light models use 12v 85w H3 bulbs
- PIAA 520 Lamps measure 6" in diameter x 2-11/16" deep
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and 2 matching mesh-style light covers
- Your PIAA 520 Series Light Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The 520 Series Light Kit is PIAA's flagship auxiliary truck light, and with good reason. A large 6" diameter for outstanding beam power in both fog light and driving light models. Durable stamped steel housings. And, simple installation that's ideal for any grille guard, light bar or roof rack.
PIAA 520 Lights are available in a wide-beam fog light for cutting through the thickest blanket, and an incredibly bright driving light for outstanding range and safety at night. Both use state-of-the-art ion crystal bulb technology-a distinct amber light color that blasts through foul weather.
The PIAA 520 Series Light Kit includes everything you need for a complete setup: 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and 2 mesh-style covers. Plus, you can choose either black or chrome finish lamp housings to match your truck or grille guard. Best yet, your PIAA 520 Series Light Kit boasts a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 520 Series Driving and Fog Light Kit Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wendell R (Beach City, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 09, 2014 5:00 PM
These lights are used as fog lights but are bright enough to be used as driving lights. Lights were easy to install but the wiring harness provided was barely long enough to mount the lights on the door column. Once installed everything looks and works great.
Reviewed by Mitchell P (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Jun 03, 2014 12:58 AM
Looks great. Super bright. Only downside is piaa's high price. Buy on sale and you won't be disappointed
Reviewed by Mark B (DUPONT, WA) — Apr 04, 2014 8:37 PM
I have read other reviews and was convinced that these lights were bright, but in reality they are no brighter than your high beams. I wouldn't waste your money on them especially since there are cheaper and brighter alternatives.
Reviewed by Bruce F (BOILING SPRINGS, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 31, 2014 8:19 PM
These lights are great and i love the look they give my truck. I had them hooked up at a local place that i had my car audio equipment added so i didn't wire them up myself. I added these to a Westin Bull bar (also purchased from autoanything). Only issue was that they were very difficult to add to bull bar once it was installed on the truck. HIGHLY RECOMMEND - if you are doing this install yourself to add these to a bull bar or brush guard before installing that on your vehicle.
Reviewed by John B (Shrewsbury, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 23, 2014 11:56 AM
Very easy install on Piaa light bar for ram2500 , great look to front of truck
PIAA 520 Series Driving and Fog Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30