- The PIAA 520 Series Light Kit sports an outstanding universal design that's ideal for mounting on any truck, SUV, grille guard or light bar with enough clearance
- Huge 6" diameter blasts the road ahead in either fog or driving lights models
- PIAA 520 Fog Lights cast a wide beam with Ion Crystal amber light for outstanding visibility
- Driving Light models boast outstanding range and foul weather visibility with amber Ion Crystal concentrated beams
- PIAA 520 Lights are protected by stamped steel housings in Black or Chrome finish
- Both fog and driving light models use 12v 85w H3 bulbs
- PIAA 520 Lamps measure 6" in diameter x 2-11/16" deep
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and 2 matching mesh-style light covers
- Your PIAA 520 Series Light Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The 520 Series Light Kit is PIAA's flagship auxiliary truck light, and with good reason. A large 6" diameter for outstanding beam power in both fog light and driving light models. Durable stamped steel housings. And, simple installation that's ideal for any grille guard, light bar or roof rack.
PIAA 520 Lights are available in a wide-beam fog light for cutting through the thickest blanket, and an incredibly bright driving light for outstanding range and safety at night. Both use state-of-the-art ion crystal bulb technology-a distinct amber light color that blasts through foul weather.
The PIAA 520 Series Light Kit includes everything you need for a complete setup: 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and 2 mesh-style covers. Plus, you can choose either black or chrome finish lamp housings to match your truck or grille guard. Best yet, your PIAA 520 Series Light Kit boasts a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 520 Series Driving and Fog Light Kit Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Garrett A (SARATOGA, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser — Feb 06, 2017 12:17 PM
I bought these to match the PIAA high and low beam bulbs I bought for the regular headlights. They are all awesome and work great together. They are a little pricey but they are worth it. Light is clear and bright and illuminate the road great. Very pleased!!
Reviewed by Brad M (Centerville, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 30, 2016 10:36 PM
Mounted these lights on a Westin Bull Bar, then mounted the Bull Bar on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma. The lights are excellent quailty and give my truck a fresh look. The following week,I drove from Texas to Tennesse and hit a heavy fog near Nashville. I turned the PIAA 520's on and drove another 130 foggy miles to my destination. What a difference they made. Excellent quality product!! I'm happy, happy, happy!!!!
Reviewed by Charles H (Lompoc, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Mar 04, 2016 7:47 PM
got the lights ,were in great shape from shipping. look great on the truck and might get two more..
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24