- The PIAA 525 Series Light Kit is specifically designed for easy mounting to trucks, SUVs or grille guards with enough clearance
- Unique dual H4 bulb design combines wide low beams and powerful driving lights in the same lamp
- Black stamped steel housing for durability
- PIAA Super Multi-Surface Reflector (SMR) Technology forms a tight, powerful beam while reducing stray light
- 525 Lights boast High-Intensity LEDs for a cool glowing effect when the main light is off
- Low beams employ Plasma Ion bulbs for amber light that cuts through foul weather
- PIAA 525 Lamps measure 6" in diameter x 4-9/16" deep
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and 2 mesh-style black light covers
- Your PIAA 525 Series Light Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A multitude of features ideal for today's trucks and SUVs! The PIAA 525 Series Light Kit combines several lamp innovations into one set of unique lights. The result is outstanding performance in any weather situation.
A dual H4 beam system. PIAA's Super Multi-Surface Reflector (SMR) technology for superior beam focus. Exclusive Plasma Ion low-beam technology for outstanding foul weather visibility. And a choice between clear or Plasma Ion amber high beams. Plus, PIAA's latest High-intensity LED technology for a glowing effect when the main bulb is off.
The PIAA 525 Series Light Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, an in-cab switch and 2 black mesh-style light covers. Installing the kit is a straightforward exercise with the detailed instructions, too. Best yet, your PIAA 525 Series Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 525 Series Light Kit Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony D (Rockaway Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — Jan 30, 2014 5:37 PM
The lights are great, they offer an all in one light. Very easy to install, you need to make sure you have the space for them they are deeper then other lights.
Reviewed by Keith W (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Mar 12, 2013 7:19 AM
I purchased 2 sets one for my 99 Ford F250 Super Duty & one for my 95 BMW R100 GS/PD. Installation was simple on the F250 plenty of room, and plenty of elec. power. Different story on BMW I had to fabricate barracks, not unusual installing big lights on a dual purpose bike, need to address the & upgrade charging system. Fit great on both, really light up the road on both fog & driving.
Reviewed by Kyle B (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 14, 2012 11:28 AM
I bought these lights instead of two pair of a different brand inorder to save space on my bumper. The low beams(fog) are very yellow w/ nice spread, while the hi's are a great compliment to my halogen headlights. Very easy to install with 2 add-a-circuit kits from napa, took about 1 hour & $10. Adujstment was cake. Hardest part is fishing wires through the firewall. I fused them to the taillights under the hood, so the blue LEDs aren't on unless my headlights are on & the piaa's are off.
Reviewed by Nicolae N (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 18, 2010 9:55 PM
Excellent and cool lights ... love the blue glow when the big lights are off .. Can't wait to test them in the woods next week.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- driving lights piaa cheap
- piaa 1400 fog lights
- piaa 510 driving lights
- piaa 520 lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led chevy tail lights
- hella black magic gmc sierra
- toyota tundra fog lights
- toyota tundra light bar
- cool car seat covers
- auto license plate frames
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks