- The PIAA 580 Series Light Kit sports a design that's ideal for mounting on any mid to full-size truck or SUV with enough clearance
- Turns light into day with PIAA Xtreme White 85w bulbs emitting a beam strength equivalent to 135w
- Choose between wide beam fog lights or driving lights for incredible high beam range
- PIAA 580 Lamps measure 6-11/16" in diameter x 3-1/8" deep
- Covered by black aluminum housings designed to withstand rough driving conditions
- Kit includes 2 lamps with bulbs, a heavy-duty wiring harness built to handle high-watt bulbs, an in-cab switch and 2 grill-style black light covers
- Your PIAA 580 Series Light Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your mid to full-size truck or SUV with extremely powerful light and durable construction meant to handle the roughest driving. PIAA 580 Series Lights shed an abundance of illumination on the road ahead from wide fog or strong driving beams. And, they boast sturdy black aluminum housings that can take a punch.
PIAA 580 fog and driving light models both harness the power of exclusive Xtreme White bulbs blasting 135w brightness from an 85w bulb. The result is excellent ground coverage in thick fog, or extreme range for nighttime twisting and turning through dark back roads.
Wiring these supernova beams to your vehicle doesn't take an advanced degree. Just use the included pre-assembled wiring harness, relay, control switch and detailed instructions for installation that won't wash out your free time. PIAA throws 2 black grill-style covers into the kit as a bonus, too. Best yet, your PIAA 580 Series Light Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
PIAA 580 Series Driving and Fog Light Kit Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas C (Point Pleasant Beach, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 11, 2011 2:12 PM
Excellent for night desert use. Traveled miles in Mojave and these lights made a huge difference compared to just my high beams.
Reviewed by David M (Mandeville, LA) — May 27, 2011 1:48 AM
The PIAA 580 series Driving Light Kit seems well designed and of high quality. But then somewhere along the line the "easy install design" was made "difficult" due to the fact they cut their nice wiring harness "TOO SHORT", to reduce their manufacturing costs. Those few pennies the manufacturer saved will cost and add hours to your install time. Because a very easy 15-20 minute install takes several hours due to the length of their wiring harness. On my 2007 Ford F150 I did not have even an extra 1/2" of harness to spare. Very frustrating to have such a high quality product in your hands and to have that satisfaction disappear, when difficulty arose because they cut their wiring harness too short. Will recommend the product, but good luck with your install if you have a full size truck.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03