- Bright LED lights activate with your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights
- Installs directly into your trailer hitch adapter or can be hardwired
- 3M self-adhesive pads mount the LED bar below your tailgate so only the light is visible
- This flexible 60" bar can be cut to fit 48" beds
- Trailer LED Bar is comprised of two 24" bars
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Light up your tailgate with the bright style and the head-turning looks of a PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar. Drivers behind you will take notice of your every move with the clear illumination of LED lights on your truck or SUV.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars are designed to slip behind your tailgate for a smooth low-profile look that you only see when the lights are activated. It comes with strong 3M self-adhesive pads that make mounting easy. Plus, you can plug the PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for easy installation. If you don't have a trailer hitch adaptor, the tailgate bar can simply be hardwired.
Make a statement whenever you hit your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights. PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars add strong style to the length of your tailgate. And, they're built from burly materials that are backed up by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack D (Blanchard, OK) — Monday at 7:28 AM
Good product and easy to work with, looks good. But instructions (on line - none with product), should have mentioned to make sure you get the right strip on correct side to match up with turn signals. It makes a difference.
Reviewed by Romulus S (Parkville, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Nov 28, 2014 1:28 PM
Add more light on tail of my truck. thanks to autoanything and Plasmaglow personnel.
Reviewed by Loren A (GRAHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 02, 2014 1:56 AM
Great looking on my work truck. I want to be seen as cars climb up my tail as I enter work zones. the men I work with are also interested in one for their personal trucks too!
Reviewed by Richard A (Concord, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 01, 2014 3:12 AM
It works very well, looks great and easy installation . Thanks 1A Auto. Great product as always.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31