- Bright LED lights activate with your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights
- Installs directly into your trailer hitch adapter or can be hardwired
- 3M self-adhesive pads mount the LED bar below your tailgate so only the light is visible
- This flexible 60" bar can be cut to fit 48" beds
- Trailer LED Bar is comprised of two 24" bars
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Light up your tailgate with the bright style and the head-turning looks of a PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar. Drivers behind you will take notice of your every move with the clear illumination of LED lights on your truck or SUV.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars are designed to slip behind your tailgate for a smooth low-profile look that you only see when the lights are activated. It comes with strong 3M self-adhesive pads that make mounting easy. Plus, you can plug the PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for easy installation. If you don't have a trailer hitch adaptor, the tailgate bar can simply be hardwired.
Make a statement whenever you hit your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights. PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars add strong style to the length of your tailgate. And, they're built from burly materials that are backed up by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kent C (Acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jan 07, 2016 4:19 AM
Shipping Was Great no problems zip ties were missing from the package a little difficult finding the reverse wires in the harness the wire connector cut my reverse wire in half so you have to be careful other than that it looks and works great
Reviewed by Diversified I (Phoenix, AZ) — Jan 03, 2016 1:15 PM
Pretty cool and practical, however "POOR" adhesive back for such of expensive little gadget, it came off within 3 days after I cleaned surface well and prepared to NOT be messing with, bit disappointed.
Reviewed by Kath S (BELGRADE, MT) — Jan 02, 2016 7:39 AM
I am worried about the application to bond on my tail gate. seems like it could peel away from metal, we will soon see.
Reviewed by p (AVONDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 28, 2015 6:39 PM
This led tailgate bar is just right for my Tacoma. I got the one for a trailer. I can install it and still have room for my spare tire tool. I have the tow package so I have needed a adapter to plug it in. Easy install.
Reviewed by Robert H (CORAL SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 12, 2015 1:22 PM
Did not have to cut the strips down at all on my 2012 Tundra. Install was easy enough and it makes my truck stand out.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
There are no customer reviews for this product
- plasma glow blue scanner light
- plasmaglow bulbs
- knight rider led scanner
- rampage light bar
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- ford f150 headlight bulb
- led lights for tundra
- 2010 dodge charger headlights
- bicycle racks for trucks
- tailgating accessories
- truck mirrors aftermarket