- Bright LED lights activate with your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights
- Installs directly into your trailer hitch adapter or can be hardwired
- 3M self-adhesive pads mount the LED bar below your tailgate so only the light is visible
- This flexible 60" bar can be cut to fit 48" beds
- Trailer LED Bar is comprised of two 24" bars
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Light up your tailgate with the bright style and the head-turning looks of a PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar. Drivers behind you will take notice of your every move with the clear illumination of LED lights on your truck or SUV.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars are designed to slip behind your tailgate for a smooth low-profile look that you only see when the lights are activated. It comes with strong 3M self-adhesive pads that make mounting easy. Plus, you can plug the PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for easy installation. If you don't have a trailer hitch adaptor, the tailgate bar can simply be hardwired.
Make a statement whenever you hit your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights. PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars add strong style to the length of your tailgate. And, they're built from burly materials that are backed up by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
203 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert H (CORAL SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 12, 2015 1:22 PM
Did not have to cut the strips down at all on my 2012 Tundra. Install was easy enough and it makes my truck stand out.
Reviewed by Andrew C (MAINEVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 07, 2015 4:14 AM
The unit that arrived for my truck (one inflexible bar) was not the same one described in the installation video (a flexible strip). A bit of a trick to make sure it was aligned so you could see it. Removing tailgate was not helpful. My son helped me align and press on. No adherence issues so far (2 weeks). Wiring is very thin. Reverse light must be wired into taillight. Overall very bright, easy to install and will be seen by anyone behind you in traffic. Highly recommend.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- plasma glow blue scanner light
- plasmaglow bulbs
- knight rider led scanner
- rampage light bar
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- ford f150 headlight bulb
- led lights for tundra
- 2010 dodge charger headlights
- bicycle racks for trucks
- tailgating accessories
- truck mirrors aftermarket