- Light up your tailgate with the power of 60 LED bulbs
- Available in a wide range of colors for personalized style
- Can be installed along your tailgate or order two and put them along the sides of your vehicle
- Comes in 48” or 60” length to fit your vehicle
- Strong 3M self-adhesive pads make installation easy
- Plugs directly into your trailer hitch adaptor or can be hardwired
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accent your driving style with the smooth illumination of a PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar. It easily mounts below your tailgate for a bright low-profile look. With 60 LED's that activate with your brake lights, turn signals and running lights, you're sure to get head-turning style. Or, order two PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bars to light-up the sides of your vehicle with your running lights and turn signals.
The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar comes in a variety of colors to accent your style. It plugs directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for fast and simple installation, or it can be hardwired. The included 3M self-adhesive pads make it easy to mount anywhere on your truck or SUV. Pick yours up in either the 48" or 60" version for a perfect fit. The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar is made from high-quality materials and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony L (Ishpeming, MI) — Oct 27, 2014 8:47 AM
I Still haven't got my LED light bar installed after having it for over a MONTH!!!! On the 2009 GMC's there's a 7 pin trailer hitch connector and the only way to wire up the light bar ( Which is a 4 pin) is to hard wire it and you have to drop the spare tire to get good access to the wiring. I 'am NOT IMPRESSES probably wont ever buy another one after all the problems I have had!
Reviewed by mark n (POCOMOKE CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2014 4:54 AM
Couldn't been more pleased with whole process price quick delivery everything they said it was thanks
Reviewed by Marcos C (Cape May Court House, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2013 8:07 AM
It is a great product and really easy to install. I would recommend you get one.
Reviewed by James C. M (Londonderry, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 05, 2012 5:25 AM
Subtle but noticeable. Bright but not overwhelming. I had them put on each side of mt 2012 Tacoma and I really liked it. It definitely gets you looks and notice if that's what you're lookin for. You want your truck to stand out, you need these.
PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- plasmaglow led
- plasmaglow headlight bulbs reviews
- fire and ice tailgate light bar
- firestorm light bar
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chevy led tail lights
- dodge grand caravan seat covers
- light bars for ford ranger
- what kind of bulbs are in nissan frontier
- automobile bra
- tent for bed of truck
- cargo bag for suv