- Light up your tailgate with the power of 60 LED bulbs
- Available in a wide range of colors for personalized style
- Can be installed along your tailgate or order two and put them along the sides of your vehicle
- Comes in 48” or 60” length to fit your vehicle
- Strong 3M self-adhesive pads make installation easy
- Plugs directly into your trailer hitch adaptor or can be hardwired
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accent your driving style with the smooth illumination of a PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar. It easily mounts below your tailgate for a bright low-profile look. With 60 LED's that activate with your brake lights, turn signals and running lights, you're sure to get head-turning style. Or, order two PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bars to light-up the sides of your vehicle with your running lights and turn signals.
The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar comes in a variety of colors to accent your style. It plugs directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for fast and simple installation, or it can be hardwired. The included 3M self-adhesive pads make it easy to mount anywhere on your truck or SUV. Pick yours up in either the 48" or 60" version for a perfect fit. The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar is made from high-quality materials and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony L (Ishpeming, MI) — Oct 27, 2014 8:47 AM
I Still haven't got my LED light bar installed after having it for over a MONTH!!!! On the 2009 GMC's there's a 7 pin trailer hitch connector and the only way to wire up the light bar ( Which is a 4 pin) is to hard wire it and you have to drop the spare tire to get good access to the wiring. I 'am NOT IMPRESSES probably wont ever buy another one after all the problems I have had!
Reviewed by mark n (POCOMOKE CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2014 4:54 AM
Couldn't been more pleased with whole process price quick delivery everything they said it was thanks
Reviewed by Marcos C (Cape May Court House, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2013 8:07 AM
It is a great product and really easy to install. I would recommend you get one.
Reviewed by James C. M (Londonderry, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 05, 2012 5:25 AM
Subtle but noticeable. Bright but not overwhelming. I had them put on each side of mt 2012 Tacoma and I really liked it. It definitely gets you looks and notice if that's what you're lookin for. You want your truck to stand out, you need these.
Reviewed by Steven P (Lancaster, PA) — Oct 09, 2011 8:38 PM
Average Install/ Quality OK/ Had to replace 1st one defect wiring harness / AutoAnything great no hassle return 2nd unit still OK after 3 months on vechical. Hint buy this from AutoA Best price & service
PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- plasmaglow led
- plasmaglow headlight bulbs reviews
- fire and ice tailgate light bar
- firestorm light bar
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chevy led tail lights
- dodge grand caravan seat covers
- light bars for ford ranger
- what kind of bulbs are in nissan frontier
- automobile bra
- tent for bed of truck
- cargo bag for suv