- Light up your tailgate with the power of 60 LED bulbs
- Available in a wide range of colors for personalized style
- Can be installed along your tailgate or order two and put them along the sides of your vehicle
- Comes in 48” or 60” length to fit your vehicle
- Strong 3M self-adhesive pads make installation easy
- Plugs directly into your trailer hitch adaptor or can be hardwired
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accent your driving style with the smooth illumination of a PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar. It easily mounts below your tailgate for a bright low-profile look. With 60 LED's that activate with your brake lights, turn signals and running lights, you're sure to get head-turning style. Or, order two PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bars to light-up the sides of your vehicle with your running lights and turn signals.
The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar comes in a variety of colors to accent your style. It plugs directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for fast and simple installation, or it can be hardwired. The included 3M self-adhesive pads make it easy to mount anywhere on your truck or SUV. Pick yours up in either the 48" or 60" version for a perfect fit. The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar is made from high-quality materials and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy L (SAGINAW, MI) — Dec 26, 2015 7:14 AM
Overall ok product. It breaks very easy when instalking. The glue isn't very sticky and the light isn't very bright
Reviewed by Donald J (JOPLIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2015 5:18 PM
It's cool and I get compliments all the time. Everyone asks me where I got it.
Reviewed by Lacey L (ANOKA, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jun 10, 2015 8:38 PM
Unfortunately these lights are a waste of money. They were installed properly on a clean surface and within 24 hours the drivers side had already peeled back and was dangling off the tailgate. They looked great for the hour or two they stayed in place but if you buy them plan to adhere them some other way, or save your money and buy the same thing from Walmart for $15 because that's the quality you get here.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31