- Add style to your rig with Fire & Ice LED Mud Flap Lights
- Integrates with your running lights, turn signals, brake lights and reverse lights
- Sold in pairs—comes with two 8” LED light bars that attach to your existing mud flaps
- Includes a 4-pin trailer adapter for plug-n-play setup.
- Quick and easy installation
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Show off your ride's unbeatable style by outfitting your rig with PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Mud Flap Lights. One of the quickest and easiest ways to dress up your truck or SUV, Fire & Ice LED mud flap lights include both red and white LEDs that light up with your running lights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights.
The PlasmaGlow Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap Lights include two 8" light bars that attach to your existing mud flaps, adding great style to your ride while also improving visibility. Plus, the PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice Mud LED lights are a breeze to install. They come with a 4-pin trailer plug adapter for easy installation. What's more, PlasmaGlow backs your Fire & Ice Mud Flap Lights with a Lifetime Warranty.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Mud Flap Lights Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas L (Old Bridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — May 30, 2014 7:27 AM
I've purchased many Plasma Glow products over the last 2 years and they work and look great. However the mud flap lights are constructed from the thinnest gauge wire and are attached to the light bar in a way that as soon as you move the wires to install they pull right out. The other Plasma Glow lights all have either a silicone sealant or shrink wrap rubber tubing to protect the wiring where it enters the light strip. I am now doing this myself and it seems to be working OK.
Reviewed by luis m (MESQUITE, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 18, 2013 8:13 PM
These lights make your truck stick out of the rest. I thought they came with mud flaps but you have to buy your own. They're really nice.
Reviewed by Thomas J (Panama City, FL) — Nov 26, 2013 8:44 AM
There is very little difference in brightness between running lights and stop/turn. Almost unnoticeable when brakes are applied or turn signals are on..checked out on my other truck and no difference
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- plasmaglow lights
- lightning eyes headlights
- plasmaglow bulbs for vw jetta 2005
- fire and ice lights
- led lights for cadillacs
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for fj cruiser
- 2000 nissan sentra spyder headlights
- 2000 silverado tail lights
- automobile car floor mats
- exterior window cover for vehicle
- guard and bull guards