- Forget about picking between long-range or foul-weather visibility—get both with Hella Optilux 2020 Combo Fog & Driving Lights
- Advanced two-in-one lamps boast both driving lights and fog lights
- Armed with powerful 55W H3 halogen bulbs
- Built with tough, die-cast metal housings
- Come with sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch
- 2.4" tall, 5.7" wide, 2.8" deep
- Sold in pairs
- Your Hella Optilux 2020 Combo Fog & Driving Lights are backed by a 1-year warranty
For 20/20 vision no matter the driving condition, equip your street machine with a pair of Hella Optilux 2020 Combo Fog & Driving Lights. Unlike traditional single-purpose lamps, these ingenious auxiliary lights are packed with both long-range driving lights and penetrating fog lights.
Whether you're barreling down a deserted stretch of road in the din of night or winding through a blanket of fog, your Hella Optilux 2020 Combo Fog & Driving Lights have the candlepower you demand for safer visibility. Each lamp is packed with twin 55W H3 halogen bulbs. Not only do you see more when you fire up your Optilux Combo Lights, but other motorists can't help drawing their gaze to your commanding presence.
Thanks to their oval shape, your Hella Optilux 2020 Combo Fog & Driving Lights are ideal for mounting down low on your front bumper or valance—they fit where round lights can't. And, you get everything you need for a direct install: heavy-duty mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated switch. 1-year warranty included.
Hella Optilux 2020 Combo Fog and Driving Lights Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by lucas r (Pearland, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Altima — Jan 20, 2015 7:04 AM
After installing lights my fuse kept blowing. Tracked it down wire by wire and found a short of some kind in one of the lights. Just left as it was with three bulbs working. Was a nightmare mounting and I wasn't going to pull and return. The ones that work are bright.
Reviewed by Leonard N (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 1984 Ford Crown Victoria — Nov 29, 2014 1:20 AM
My factory lights are getting too dim and standard replacement bulbs are not much better. No special bulbs, supposedly, are available. Have not has the need for the fog lights yet. Driving lights, while good, are not as bright as hoped for. A higher wattage bulb would get too hot.
Reviewed by JEFFERY Z (WAYZATA, MN) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 09, 2014 8:36 PM
very good lights for the money , driving lights are very good and bright , and the fog lights seem good to but have not used them in fog or snow yet. very easy to hook up .
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- hella driving lights review
- hella ff75 driving lights
- hella rallye 4000 led
- bug and stone shields for ford fusion in mpls
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- light bar for tacoma
- pilot off road lights
- headlights for mazda 3
- discount tires
- seat covers for cars