- Crank up your ride's candlepower with Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights
- Perfectly sized to fit into the tightest nooks and crannies on your front bumper or valance
- Packed with powerful 55W H3 halogen bulbs
- Constructed from tough die-cast metal housings
- Your Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights include sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch
- 2.6" tall, 4.3" wide, 3.2" deep
- Sold in pairs
- 1-year warranty
Gigantic auxiliary lights look great on equally gigantic trucks and off-roaders. But, they stick out like sore thumbs on the front end of a daily driver. For a powerful set of peepers that actually fits with your ride's front bumper or valance, slip into a set of Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights.
Don't let their smaller size fool you—Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights pack some serious candlepower. Their 55W H3 halogen bulbs blast the road ahead, cutting through the nastiest weather Ma Nature can dish up. From soupy fog blankets to wintery snow storms, these Hella Optilux lights penetrate where headlights and high beams fall short.
You don't need to be an SAE-certified mechanic to install your new Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights. They come with everything you need to bolt 'em in place and wire 'em up: heavy-duty brackets, a deluxe wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch. They also include a 1-year warranty.
Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by anthony b (LEWISTON, ME) Reviewed for a 1986 Volkswagen Scirocco — Nov 23, 2012 9:12 AM
the optilux fog lights were just what i was looking for enough to light up the road and cuts thru the fog like its not even there.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.