- Crank up your ride's candlepower with Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights
- Perfectly sized to fit into the tightest nooks and crannies on your front bumper or valance
- Packed with powerful 55W H3 halogen bulbs
- Constructed from tough die-cast metal housings
- Your Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights include sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch
- 2.6" tall, 4.3" wide, 3.2" deep
- Sold in pairs
- 1-year warranty
Gigantic auxiliary lights look great on equally gigantic trucks and off-roaders. But, they stick out like sore thumbs on the front end of a daily driver. For a powerful set of peepers that actually fits with your ride's front bumper or valance, slip into a set of Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights.
Don't let their smaller size fool you—Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights pack some serious candlepower. Their 55W H3 halogen bulbs blast the road ahead, cutting through the nastiest weather Ma Nature can dish up. From soupy fog blankets to wintery snow storms, these Hella Optilux lights penetrate where headlights and high beams fall short.
You don't need to be an SAE-certified mechanic to install your new Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights. They come with everything you need to bolt 'em in place and wire 'em up: heavy-duty brackets, a deluxe wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch. They also include a 1-year warranty.
Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack D G (MCMINNVILLE, TN) — Jul 13, 2017 7:14 AM
Very pleased with this purchase.During installation take time to follow instructions as provided and end result will be a good clean install.
Reviewed by Thomas M (WAYNESBORO, VA) Reviewed for a 1992 Volvo 240 — Jan 22, 2017 6:24 AM
Nice and bright, huge supplement to the low beam headlights. Step by step instructions were mostly good. Small print but with an excellent wiring diagram showing which colored wires connect where. Use the included machine screws with nuts to mount the lights. I installed this set on an older Volvo 240 under the front bumpers. Very pleased.
Reviewed by Michael R (Pueblo West, CO) — Nov 30, 2016 6:58 AM
Hella products are the best. They are always high quality, contain all necessary hardware and wiring, and work better than any other brand. Autoanything had the best best price, fast shipping, and effective packaging.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco pure halogen headlight bulbs
- rancho 4 inch lift kit
- extang toolbox tonneau cover
- jeep camo seat covers
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chevy led tail lights
- 2001 mitsubishi eclipse headlights
- seat covers for dodge nitro
- sierra denali 2011 light back
- truck bed nets
- automobile bike racks
- bed covers for pickup trucks