- Blanket the badlands with the intense illumination from your Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit
- Each off-road light is packed with a 100W H3 halogen bulb for serious candlepower
- 6.3" diameter, 4.9" deep, 7/16" mounting stud
- Reinforced steel housings
- Rubber-lined mounting brackets protect your Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit from jostling around on jarring roads
- Comes with stone shields to protect the lenses from cracks, whacks and dings
- Sold in pairs
- For off-road use only—not street legal
- Your Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit includes a wiring harness and an in-cab switch
- 1-year warranty
If you're heading into the great outdoors with nothing more than your factory lights, you better hope you don't have to do any nighttime driving. On the trail, headlights and high beams alone area about as useful as a birthday candle in a coal mine. Before you charge into no man's land, beef up your off-roader's candlepower with the Hella Optilux 1900 Light Kit.
Your Hella Optilux 1900 Light Kit has the backbone to withstand the most punishing backcountry conditions. Not only are the housings built from reinforced steel. But, the mounting hardware is lined with rubber to keep your lamps from rattling around while you're barreling over washboard paths. And, both of your Hella Optilux 1900 Lights run 100W H3 halogen bulbs that pump out blinding beams.
Thanks to their 7/16" mounting studs, you can fit your Hella Optilux 1900 Single Driving Lights just about anywhere—mount 'em on your grille guard, light bar or even your roof rack. And, this kit comes with protective stone guards, a wiring harness and an in-cab switch. 1-year warranty included.
Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sam B (Manhattan, KS) Reviewed for a 1967 Volvo 122 — Nov 24, 2015 6:47 AM
I chose these lights because they had that "classic" look of chrome and had an easy-to-install set up. These lights are awesome for the price.
Reviewed by Jim T (Descanso, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 04, 2015 12:21 PM
This is a great bargain as it is a complete kit including wires, relay, and switches. The quality of the housing for the lights was quite surprising, seem to be made very well. I ordered 2 sets for my Jeep..
Reviewed by Timothy D (CAMPBELL, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Dakota — Dec 19, 2012 5:17 AM
The lights are extremely bright. The wiring harness that comes with the lights is less than steller.Had to lengthen the green wire 5 feet to go through the firewall (wire is only 1ft long)
Reviewed by Bryan T (Monmouth, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Dec 02, 2012 7:26 PM
Very easy product to install. Simple bolt on design with all adjustment done from the one bolt. Simple and fast. Hardest part is routing the wires in through the engine compartment and into the cab for the switch. I am very impressed overall.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30