- Ready your front end for a massive boost in candlepower with the CARR Light Wings Light Bar
- Universally sized to fit most modern trucks and SUVs
- Creates twin mounting points for installing a pair of slim-profile auxiliary lights
- Its 36” wingspan is contoured to follow the lines of your rig
- Doubles as a sleek license plate frame
- Bolts sturdily to your bumper for nearly no vibration
- Built from die-cast aluminum
- Includes a key-locking bolt for maximum security
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Lifetime Warranty
In the past, installing an array of auxiliary lights meant having to slap on a bulky metal bar that blocks your grille and splashes your hot style with a bucket of ice water. Times have changed. The CARR Light Wings Light Bar provides a sturdy perch for your extra lights that's subtle and stylish.
Unlike a can of Red Bull, the CARR Light Wings Light Bar gives you wings you can actually use. They spread 36" across the front of your bumper, creating twin mounting points for installing a pair of fog, driving or off-road lights. Plus, the wings are specially contoured to match the curves of most modern trucks and SUVs.
More than just a vibration-resistant light bar, your CARR Light Wings doubles as a sleek license plate frame. Whether you're looking for pedestrian-stopping sparkle or a mean matte look, CARR makes your Light Wings Light Bar in a range of sumptuous finishes. And, it comes with a key-locking security bolt to stop jealous thieves from walking off with your gear. Lifetime Warranty included.
CARR Light Wings Light Bar Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas R (NORTH POLE, AK) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Expedition — Mar 12, 2014 10:17 PM
Wife's vehicle didn't want a massive bull bar (although she could use it sometimes) looks good only had to drill 2 hole and quite stable! Thanks
Reviewed by James M (Colton, OR) — Mar 16, 2012 9:32 AM
THE LIGHT BAR WAS EXCELLENT BUT THE ATACHMENT HAREWARE WAS LACKING, THERE WAS NO INSTRUCTIONS ON WHERE THE LT. BAR WAS TO BE MOUNTED AND WE HAD TO USE WASHERS TO SHIM IT OUT TO COMPENSATE FOR THE CURVE OF THE BUMPER, TWO 5/8" THICK SHIM PLATES WOULD HAVE MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Reviewed by william R (Atlantic Highlands, NJ) — Sep 12, 2011 6:48 AM
Putting a light bar on a Scion Xb might sound crazy to some of you but I felt the front of this car needed something to set it off.This light bar did the trick! It was an easy install. I had to drill a few enlarged holes to match the screws that were supplied but that was no problem. I chose a pair of large yellow fog lights to give it a real eye catching look. I covered the wires in black shrink rap and fished each directly through the grill holes and completed the install with a lighted switch on the dash. It took me over two hours for the complete job. It fit perfect and looks great!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- license plate frame light bar
- wiring harness for off road lights
- driving light locks
- go rhino thunder series light bar
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2007 gmc sierra headlight bulb
- 2010 dodge ram headlight bulb
- gmc canyon light mount
- seat covers for suvs
- truck cargo nets
- truck floor mats rubber