- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bedazzle your ride’s backside with the high-tech look of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike old-school incandescent tail lights, your set of Spyder Tail Lights is constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED bulbs blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are fully custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
299 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert M (Antioch, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Friday at 8:45 PM
I ordered the lights because there wasnt much option for my 2015 GMC Sierra. When I received the lights they looked even better than the website. Once I installed them they look awesome! The 2 bulbs light up like neon tubes for taillights, then the LED comes on when braking or signaling and the neon brightens up for a "cant miss me" brake warning. I love them!
Reviewed by Mark S (JENISON, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Friday at 1:56 PM
look nicer than stock, bright...easy to install one of the blinkers now blinks faster than the other on...gotta check with Syder about that otherwise would have given 5 stars
Reviewed by scott c (KNOLLWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC C/K 1500 — Nov 10, 2015 7:08 PM
The tail lights are great. The only 2 issues I have is why they don't come with the tail light bulb. And why I couldn't use a 20% off coupon when my order was over the $199 that the coupon required.
- anything auto spyder lights
- grand cherokee spyder led tail lights
- projector headlights reviews
- spyder fog lamps
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- aftermarket tail lights
- 2000 chevy silverado tail lights
- scion xd tail lights
- subaru forester light bar
- best five bike hitch rack
- nerf tubes
- roof rack cargo bags