Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bedazzle your ride’s backside with the high-tech look of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike old-school incandescent tail lights, your set of Spyder Tail Lights is constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED bulbs blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are fully custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
251 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carlos Z (ARCADIA, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Monday at 8:17 PM
The order was quick and easy and my order arrive right on time and also the product was just what I wanted and more thanks Autoanything
Reviewed by Ronnie S (Dahlgren, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 18, 2015 8:16 AM
Overall, very pleased. Received a lot of compliments. Was hoping to find black smoke rather than smoke but still happy. Third brake light to match is a must.
Reviewed by Peter F (BEAVERCREEK, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Feb 11, 2015 9:09 PM
Lights exactly as described. Look very similar to stock but are much brighter and look great with the LED's. Very glad I purchased
- spyder auto
- spyder fog lamps
- spec d tail lights
- spyder 3rd brake light smoked 2004 f150
- led lights for cadillacs
- aftermarket tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- silverado lights
- 2007 escalade led headlights
- 2011 chevrolet silverado seat covers
- best bike rack for suv
- roof rack systems
- truck bed net