Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Ships Between 11/21 - 11/25
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bedazzle your ride’s backside with the high-tech look of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike old-school incandescent tail lights, your set of Spyder Tail Lights is constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED bulbs blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are fully custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
225 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott A (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Audi TT — Nov 12, 2014 5:34 AM
I installed these in about 20 minutes with no problems. They look great just resting in place, and when the taillights, brake lights, and turn signals are activated, they are bright and rapid as LED should be. The brake lights synced harmoniously with my existing LED third brake light.