- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrell C (FORT RILEY, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Caliber — Aug 18, 2016 1:49 PM
mounting hardware supposed to be included but was missing screws, had to locate some that would fit (don't advertise that hardware is included if it is not). Other than that, they look good. Waiting to see if they melt.....
Reviewed by John G (BURIEN, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jul 13, 2016 9:13 PM
I had tried to get the spyder lights directly from spyder. They were out of stock and nothing for 3 month. Same with carid 3 month wait. I tried ebay and amozon and nothing. I received lights and harness just as stated. Very happy and glad Auto Anything had them
Reviewed by Wes M (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Traverse — May 25, 2016 2:29 AM
Let me start by saying first of all, that I truly love the fact that I was able to find such a place as Auto Anything. When I purhased my new vehicle and have been very pleased with the fact that anyone can get just about anything needed for any vehicle.
- spyder auto 5022776 - spyder auto led third brake lights
- spyder halo projector headlights reviews
- spyder led taillights
- spyder 3rd brake light smoked 2004 f150
- chevy lights
- cadillac third brake light
- porsche led lights
- jeep wrangler led tail lights
- jeep wrangler tail lights
- nissan rogue fog light kit
- rubber bed liners for pickups
- cargo for top of suv
- bike rack no hitch