- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald A (Salem, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Lincoln Mark LT — Oct 25, 2015 2:54 PM
Installed on my 2008 Lincoln Mark LT in less than an hour, lights look great and their performance is on par if not slightly better than the OEM's they replaced. They also complement the halo projector headlights I installed from Anzo. Not an electrician, but the hookup was simple just using some common sense and following the basic instructions that came with the lights.
- spyder auto 5022776 - spyder auto led third brake lights
- spyder halo projector headlights reviews
- spyder led taillights
- spyder 3rd brake light smoked 2004 f150
- chevy lights
- cadillac third brake light
- porsche led lights
- jeep wrangler led tail lights
- jeep wrangler tail lights
- nissan rogue fog light kit
- rubber bed liners for pickups
- cargo for top of suv
- bike rack no hitch