- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John G (BURIEN, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jul 13, 2016 9:13 PM
I had tried to get the spyder lights directly from spyder. They were out of stock and nothing for 3 month. Same with carid 3 month wait. I tried ebay and amozon and nothing. I received lights and harness just as stated. Very happy and glad Auto Anything had them
Reviewed by Wes M (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Traverse — May 25, 2016 2:29 AM
Let me start by saying first of all, that I truly love the fact that I was able to find such a place as Auto Anything. When I purhased my new vehicle and have been very pleased with the fact that anyone can get just about anything needed for any vehicle.
Reviewed by Brian M (WOODBURY, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Suburban — Apr 25, 2016 6:05 AM
Everything was as advertised. Good fit, easy install and the chrome trim pieces included are a nice bonus. Lense covers are plastic so I think will scratch easily. Time will tell how they hold up. But a very easy and inexpensive upgrade for the LT Suburban.
- spyder auto 5022776 - spyder auto led third brake lights
- spyder halo projector headlights reviews
- spyder led taillights
- spyder 3rd brake light smoked 2004 f150
- chevy lights
- cadillac third brake light
- porsche led lights
- jeep wrangler led tail lights
- jeep wrangler tail lights
- nissan rogue fog light kit
- rubber bed liners for pickups
- cargo for top of suv
- bike rack no hitch