Spyder Fog Lights
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code SPYDER5
- Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle C (BALTIMORE, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 3 — Aug 26, 2014 9:52 PM
I was skeptical, but these lights fit perfectly. Easy to install, the harness fit existing harness. Better quality than stock lights.
Reviewed by Jason W (Park Forest, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon — Jun 12, 2014 12:32 PM
These lights are smaller than the OEM's but the brackets did line up perfectly, my vehicle was already equipped with oem fog lights so I didn't have to add the switch, wiring harness, or relay that came in the kit...they work and look great the L.E.D. Bulbs really give an awesome look
Reviewed by Juan M (Sahuarita, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Apr 22, 2014 8:30 PM
The fog lights were a perfect fit for my 2000 F-350. Easy to install, and the lights look like they came mounted from the factory .
- spyder lighting
- spyder 3rd brake light smoked 2004 f150
- spyder halo projector headlights reviews
- spyder led taillights
- led lights for cadillacs
- mazda cx 7 accsessories
- fog lights dodge trucks
- fog lights for nissan frontier
- f250 tail lights
- toyota tacoma tail light
- truck bed covers reviews
- bed caps for trucks
- roof luggage carrier