- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty; the full Fog Light Kits are covered by a 1-Year warranty.
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty for just the fog lights, and a 1-Year warranty for the full fog light kits.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas P (CORINTH, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac SRX — Sunday at 2:15 PM
Love my fog lights increase vision by twice as much added extra Safety as for seeing deer on roadside
Reviewed by Jeff G (MILFORD, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Nov 09, 2017 3:46 AM
I installed fog lights for my ram 3500 easy and fast looks good and now I can see at night .
Reviewed by Stevy L. D (CLEVELAND, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Nov 05, 2017 1:08 PM
Cheaper than factory sold lights. Interior swith matches nicely. Looks great. Wiring diagram in box didnt match the actual harness. However, the diagram on the website was exactlly the same. Some mechainal skills reccommended.
Reviewed by Deneen N (St George, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Nov 04, 2017 12:36 PM
Had new fog lights installed by a body shop when I had the car repainted custom. They are clearer and brighter than the OEMs
Reviewed by Craig B (MELVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 29, 2017 9:18 AM
Bought these because I'm blacking out my truck. At first I didn't think they were dark enough but it's the perfect amount of tint. Plug and play. Very happy with them.