- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify the look of your ride’s rear end with a Spyder LED Third Brake Light
- Custom made for a direct replacement fit—no drilling, cutting or re-wiring needed
- Spyder LED Third Brake Lights come in a range of color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder LED Third Brake Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of the sad look of your stock lights? The easiest, most effective upgrade you can make is ditching your factory 3rd brake light and bolting on a swank Spyder LED Third Brake Light. Designed to catch the eye of everyone you motor past, your Spyder LED Brake Light adds a subtle touch of fiery sophistication to the rear of your ride.
Along with its hot looks, your Spyder LED Third Brake Light is tailor made for a flawless fit on your vehicle. Installation is a snap—just take off your stock light, plug in your new Spyder 3rd Brake Light, and you're done. There's no drilling, cutting or wire splicing required!
Best of all, Spyder Third Brake Lights come in a range of colors to suit your individual tastes. Each light is weather sealed to block against moisture Plus, Spyder backs your new 3rd brake light with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Third Brake Lights Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antonio T (Lake Charles, LA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 23, 2015 2:57 AM
Put light on my 2003 F-150 and I had a big crack Between cab and light. You have to use a lot of Silicone to fill the crack to keep out moisture.
- spyder auto light
- spider headlights
- amber yellow driving fog lights
- euro led tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac third brake light
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2010 toyota tacoma headlights
- chevy silverado third brake light
- chevy truck light bar
- custom car liners
- pick up truck bed mat
- intake systems for cars