- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify the look of your ride’s rear end with a Spyder LED Third Brake Light
- Custom made for a direct replacement fit—no drilling, cutting or re-wiring needed
- Spyder LED Third Brake Lights come in a range of color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder LED Third Brake Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of the sad look of your stock lights? The easiest, most effective upgrade you can make is ditching your factory 3rd brake light and bolting on a swank Spyder LED Third Brake Light. Designed to catch the eye of everyone you motor past, your Spyder LED Brake Light adds a subtle touch of fiery sophistication to the rear of your ride.
Along with its hot looks, your Spyder LED Third Brake Light is tailor made for a flawless fit on your vehicle. Installation is a snap—just take off your stock light, plug in your new Spyder 3rd Brake Light, and you're done. There's no drilling, cutting or wire splicing required!
Best of all, Spyder Third Brake Lights come in a range of colors to suit your individual tastes. Each light is weather sealed to block against moisture Plus, Spyder backs your new 3rd brake light with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Third Brake Lights Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary S (MUSKOGEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Feb 14, 2017 10:53 AM
I received the 3rd.Brake Light on schedule, and was packaged very well. I couldn't wait to put it on. It looks great with my spyder taillights. The only problem was the fit in the front, it had a slight gap, I ended up putting 3m tape under it. Overall just what I wanted
Reviewed by Anthony M (San Carlos, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2017 9:22 AM
The brake light is great so far. It arrived on time with no damage or scratches at all. It was very easy to install and matches my other brakes lights.
Reviewed by Charles S (MONKTON, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2017 6:24 AM
I originally bought this light because I have a leak thinking it was the old light leaking, but that is not the case. Although after putting the new Spyder LED Light on, it looks great. For me it makes it look a little more up to date instead of having an old style look.
- i can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- spyder auto headlights review
- volant powercore filter
- cadillac floor mats with logo
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- toyota tundra tonneau covers
- dodge dakota headlights
- 2011 chevy silverado headlight bulbs
- exhaust pipe
- car brakes
- chrome accessories for cars