- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut the thickest fog with Spec-D Fog Lights
- Factory style fog lights at a fraction of the factory price
- Custom crafted for a direct factory replacement fit
- Great for replacing broken factory fog lights or installing a new set
- Complete with bulbs, wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch (depends on vehicle)
- Available in an array of colors & styles (depends on vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep weather and moisture out
- DOT approved
- Your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Beam your way through foggy nights and costly dealership upgrades with Spec-D Fog Lights. Whether you're swapping out cracked, faded or busted factory fog lights, upgrading your vehicle with some blazing fog-cutting power or both, Spec-D Fog Lights are your budget-friendly choice.
Constructed as a direct replacement for factory fogs, Spec-D Fog Lights plug right into your vehicle's wiring harness. And, if your vehicle has no fog lights, Spec-D includes wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch. Choose from an array of different styles and lens colors, depending on your vehicle. And best yet, your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Fog Lights Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lydia C (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 08, 2017 7:10 AM
After a year of having them i have received water damage, not happy
- spec-d lights
- spyder third brake light
- satin stretch car cover
- best mass air flow sensor
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- aftermarket tail lights
- mercedes benz accessories floor mats
- 2010 nissan rogue fog lights
- driving lights for tacoma
- jeep wrangler step
- performance car air filters
- roof rack covers
- seat covers trucks