- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut the thickest fog with Spec-D Fog Lights
- Factory style fog lights at a fraction of the factory price
- Custom crafted for a direct factory replacement fit
- Great for replacing broken factory fog lights or installing a new set
- Complete with bulbs, wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch (depends on vehicle)
- Available in an array of colors & styles (depends on vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep weather and moisture out
- DOT approved
- Your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Beam your way through foggy nights and costly dealership upgrades with Spec-D Fog Lights. Whether you're swapping out cracked, faded or busted factory fog lights, upgrading your vehicle with some blazing fog-cutting power or both, Spec-D Fog Lights are your budget-friendly choice.
Constructed as a direct replacement for factory fogs, Spec-D Fog Lights plug right into your vehicle's wiring harness. And, if your vehicle has no fog lights, Spec-D includes wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch. Choose from an array of different styles and lens colors, depending on your vehicle. And best yet, your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Fog Lights Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe T (Westerville, OH) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 09, 2015 8:35 AM
Great value, works nicely as driving lamps, kit complete less instructions, find those on-line. The supplied harness and switch are low quality, the harness connectors will not lock into the factory connectors, I used glue to make sure they wont back out, bit lame but for the money..............
Reviewed by Todd S (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 BMW 3-Series — Jul 08, 2015 12:33 PM
Actually I have not completely installed them... but initially they seem good for the price... Decent quality for being all plastic.