Spec-D Fog Lights
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut the thickest fog with Spec-D Fog Lights
- Factory style fog lights at a fraction of the factory price
- Custom crafted for a direct factory replacement fit
- Great for replacing broken factory fog lights or installing a new set
- Complete with bulbs, wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch (depends on vehicle)
- Available in an array of colors & styles (depends on vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep weather and moisture out
- DOT approved
- Your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Beam your way through foggy nights and costly dealership upgrades with Spec-D Fog Lights. Whether you're swapping out cracked, faded or busted factory fog lights, upgrading your vehicle with some blazing fog-cutting power or both, Spec-D Fog Lights are your budget-friendly choice.
Constructed as a direct replacement for factory fogs, Spec-D Fog Lights plug right into your vehicle's wiring harness. And, if your vehicle has no fog lights, Spec-D includes wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch. Choose from an array of different styles and lens colors, depending on your vehicle. And best yet, your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Fog Lights Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by al m (smyrna, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Mar 11, 2014 5:41 PM
1st I open the box and all the parts aren't there. 2nd there are no included instructions nor any available from Spec-D. Lastly the fog light button began sticking after a couple nights it difficult if not impossible to depress. I open it up a couple nights later and it turns out the built in indicator lights are melting the plastic. Smh so disappointed in this product.
Reviewed by James W (GRAIN VALLEY, MO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Nov 23, 2013 5:13 PM
fog lamps are factory oem parts and make my 98 dodge ram look really nice. i had someone professional install them due to the fact that the truck did not come with fog lights. they installed the wiring, lights, switch and all.