Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco's Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar helps your rear end turn heads
- 15" models work with brakes, running lights, reverse lights
- 48" & 60" models work with brakes, running lights, reverse lights, & signals
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your truck: 15", 49" and 60"
- Plugs into hitch wiring in a flash
- Included color-coded wiring instructions make setup without hitch hookups a breeze
- Mounting kit with screws and heavy-duty 3M tape included
- Your Putco Pure LED Tailgate Bar is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
If you don't have one of these yet, your truck just isn't complete. The Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar is a must for any ride with a rear end in need of some bright red LED flash.
Put the brakes on, and the Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar blasts crisp red LED light that's unmistakable. Hit your turn signal, and the corresponding side of your Tailgate Light Bar fires in-sync with your factory flashers. And, if you opt for the Red & White strand, it'll even beam pure white light when you shift into reverse. There'll be no confusion whenever you stop, turn or back up-period.
Best yet, the Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar is a breeze to install. If you have an outlet for hitch wiring, just plug-in and roll. If not, follow the simple color-coded wiring chart included with your Tailgate Light Bar and you'll be in business in minutes. Putco even includes a full mounting kit and a Lifetime Warranty with your Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar. So go ahead-light-up your truck now!
Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lodi W (Salisbury, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2014 10:57 AM
Came with in a few days. Very simple and straight forward. Went on in no time and looks great. Will see if it holds up.
Reviewed by Kimberly F (GRANITE FALLS, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jan 01, 2014 3:06 AM
This is very good quality and very nice , a lot better than expected. It looks awesome on my son's new truck.
Reviewed by Steven D (La Habra, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 02, 2013 4:12 PM
Was shopping for a attendtion getter light. Ran across this unit and bought it. The price was GOOD and the shipping was free. Installed it. Very very nice unit. I live in southern California and this light really helps out when you have drivers behind you. In Cali.very happy with it.THANK YOU AUTO ANYTHING. have already bought more accessories for my truck from them. Very nice customer service