- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits boost your vehicle’s lighting power by 60 percent
- SAE and DOT-approved
- Created with multi-surface, cast aluminum reflectors designed for optimal light output
- Features clear glass lenses for protection without hindering light output
- Powered by replaceable 12V, 55/60W H4 halogen headlight bulbs
- Available in a 7” round (replaces standard H6024 headlights) or a 200mm rectangular light (replaces standard H6054 headlights)
- Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits work with most factory wiring harnesses and hardware running stock 50/60W sealed beam lights
- Your Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty against defects
If you’re looking to swap out your standard factory beams for a brilliant upgrade, Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits provide the perfect solution. Your old beams simply can’t compete with high-quality, modern halogen technology that ensures bright output wherever you drive.
Rampage Headlight Conversion Kits feature halogen headlights that are 60 percent more luminous than OEM sealed beam lamps, so you can easily light up the roads ahead, no matter how dark it is outside. Rampage features the most advanced lighting technology in this halogen headlight conversion kit. The premium cast aluminum reflectors feature a cutting-edge, multi-surface design to ensure every ray of light is captured and beamed out onto the road, improving your visibility and reaction time. The clear, front glass lens prevents dimming and the 12V, 55/60W H4 bulbs produce the high wattage you need on the darkest roads. Because these Rampage headlights are SAE and DOT-approved, they’re good to go for legal street use.
The Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit is easy to install and fits almost any vehicle. Choose from two sizes — a 7” round headlight kit (replaces standard H6024 headlights) or a 200mm rectangular headlight kit (replaces standard H6054 headlights). Each Rampage headlight kit comes backed with a 90-day warranty against defects.
Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob R (WOODSTOCK, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Nissan Hardbody — Tuesday at 6:29 AM
Installation is pretty straightforward. Looks good and improve lighting over regular sealed beams. Well made; glass and metal back. Only con is it is overpriced. It would be cheaper to get lens assembly and purchase bulb separate.
Reviewed by joel m (CAPISTRANO BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 26, 2015 11:39 AM
they look and feel like they are of high quality material and construction. ease of installation would vary fro car to car... my 91 4runner was not so easy. the performance with the supplied bulbs is more than adequate. i did the re-wire that the forums recommend, and am feeling very confident about my purchase.
Reviewed by Kent R (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 24, 2015 10:50 AM
I was amazed at the quality of these headlights. I've been looking for some time, and the ones I saw looked cheap, and very questionable for endurance and ease of installation. These are tough headlights, will last decades. and the conversion could not be simpler and straight forward. And yes, as I hoped, they're definitely brighter. I recommend this product to anyone tired of the weak old sealed beam lights.
Reviewed by Bart E (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Nissan Hardbody — Feb 11, 2015 9:42 PM
Easy to install. Also easier to replace the bulb than the original sealed beam lamps. These replacements allow for more choices of bulb selection. The smooth lens gave the vehicle a new,fresh look. Would prefer a less broken projection of light to the ground. Overall just what I needed.
Reviewed by Terry C (Elton, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 28, 2014 3:02 AM
Rampage upgrade was a true plug and play modification results were beyond expectations.
- rampage lights
- anzo usa headlights review
- spec-d headlights
- spyder headlights reviews
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- silverado fog light bulb
- ford f150 headlight replacement
- light bars for chevy silverado
- tent for the bed of a truck
- truck air filters reviews
- license frames for cars