- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits boost your vehicle’s lighting power by 60 percent
- SAE and DOT-approved
- Created with multi-surface, cast aluminum reflectors designed for optimal light output
- Features clear glass lenses for protection without hindering light output
- Powered by replaceable 12V, 55/60W H4 halogen headlight bulbs
- Available in a 7” round (replaces standard H6024 headlights) or a 200mm rectangular light (replaces standard H6054 headlights)
- Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits work with most factory wiring harnesses and hardware running stock 50/60W sealed beam lights
- Your Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty against defects
If you’re looking to swap out your standard factory beams for a brilliant upgrade, Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits provide the perfect solution. Your old beams simply can’t compete with high-quality, modern halogen technology that ensures bright output wherever you drive.
Rampage Headlight Conversion Kits feature halogen headlights that are 60 percent more luminous than OEM sealed beam lamps, so you can easily light up the roads ahead, no matter how dark it is outside. Rampage features the most advanced lighting technology in this halogen headlight conversion kit. The premium cast aluminum reflectors feature a cutting-edge, multi-surface design to ensure every ray of light is captured and beamed out onto the road, improving your visibility and reaction time. The clear, front glass lens prevents dimming and the 12V, 55/60W H4 bulbs produce the high wattage you need on the darkest roads. Because these Rampage headlights are SAE and DOT-approved, they’re good to go for legal street use.
The Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit is easy to install and fits almost any vehicle. Choose from two sizes — a 7” round headlight kit (replaces standard H6024 headlights) or a 200mm rectangular headlight kit (replaces standard H6054 headlights). Each Rampage headlight kit comes backed with a 90-day warranty against defects.
Rampage Halogen Headlight Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronnie V (WAYLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2016 1:56 PM
bought this upgraded headlights I think it looks great and as far as light output it was a definite improvement.
Reviewed by Michel K B (Hays, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 20, 2016 3:33 PM
I did a lot of research before purchasing these. I didn't have hundreds of dollars for this upgrade. The stock jeep lights are horribly dim. I needed to do something because we noticed even in town driving we actually couldn't see. My only concern with the lights is the harness plugging into them didn't seem very secure but they are holding on. And I've heard about the headlight glass breaking. I've had them 2 months and so far so good. I am pleased with them!
Reviewed by Robert S (Big Springs, NE) Reviewed for a 1977 Ford F-350 — Dec 05, 2015 9:33 AM
These headlights look and work GREAT. They are twice as bright as the OEM lights, easy to install, good aluminum housing and glass lenses, should be very durable going in and out of construction sites.
Reviewed by Bob R (WOODSTOCK, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Nissan Hardbody — Nov 24, 2015 6:29 AM
Installation is pretty straightforward. Looks good and improve lighting over regular sealed beams. Well made; glass and metal back. Only con is it is overpriced. It would be cheaper to get lens assembly and purchase bulb separate.
- rampage lights
- anzo usa headlights review
- spec-d headlights
- spyder headlights reviews
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- silverado fog light bulb
- ford f150 headlight replacement
- light bars for chevy silverado
- tent for the bed of a truck
- truck air filters reviews
- license frames for cars