- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your ride’s style with PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips
- Fits any vehicle—just cut them to the right length
- Flexible strips follow the contours of your headlights
- Use as accent lights everywhere from your dash to door panels
- Mount simply and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Choose from a wide range of colors
- Optional “breathing” light strips create a cool, pulsating glow
- Wires into your running lights, headlights or turn signals
- 19" long, 0.25" wide and less than 0.06" thick
- Sold in pairs
- Your PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Love the cutting-edge look of high-end sports cars but hate the eye-wincing sticker price? Give your daily driver an Audi makeover with PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips. Decking out your ride with dozens of futuristic fireballs of colored LED light, PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes electrify your exterior's custom look.
Whether you want to trace your headlights and taillights in space-age style or use the strips as accent lights on everything from gauge clusters to door panels, Lightning Eyes install anywhere on your ride in no time. Simply cut these universal LED headlight strips to the right length, wire ‘em up and mount with the included automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape. Then, turn the key and watch the heads turn.
Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips come in a rainbow of colors, from cool blue to electric pink. What's more, with the optional breathing controller, your lights emit a pulsating glow. Plus, PlasmaGlow backs your Lightning Eyes LED Kit with a 1-year warranty.
PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lauri B (MARSHFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2015 8:09 PM
I put these on my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 single cab short bed. My truck is electric blue in color. The lights add a amazing look to it! Thanks for the great product!
Reviewed by Mark C (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) — Apr 07, 2015 12:09 PM
The lights work great but the wires that are attached are too small. Very difficult to work with and connectors will not hold. use larger gage wire on the end. Thanks
- plasmaglow led lights
- american cargo lights
- product review plasmaglow headlight bulbs
- tailgate lightbar
- chevy lights
- led chevy tail lights
- porsche led lights
- 2000 f150 headlights
- 2013 dodge ram headlights
- led lights for tacoma
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- promaxx step bars
- protective auto floor mats