- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your ride’s style with PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips
- Fits any vehicle—just cut them to the right length
- Flexible strips follow the contours of your headlights
- Use as accent lights everywhere from your dash to door panels
- Mount simply and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Choose from a wide range of colors
- Optional “breathing” light strips create a cool, pulsating glow
- Wires into your running lights, headlights or turn signals
- 19" long, 0.25" wide and less than 0.06" thick
- Sold in pairs
- Your PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Love the cutting-edge look of high-end sports cars but hate the eye-wincing sticker price? Give your daily driver an Audi makeover with PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips. Decking out your ride with dozens of futuristic fireballs of colored LED light, PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes electrify your exterior's custom look.
Whether you want to trace your headlights and taillights in space-age style or use the strips as accent lights on everything from gauge clusters to door panels, Lightning Eyes install anywhere on your ride in no time. Simply cut these universal LED headlight strips to the right length, wire ‘em up and mount with the included automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape. Then, turn the key and watch the heads turn.
Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips come in a rainbow of colors, from cool blue to electric pink. What's more, with the optional breathing controller, your lights emit a pulsating glow. Plus, PlasmaGlow backs your Lightning Eyes LED Kit with a 1-year warranty.
PlasmaGlow Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Strips Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ronnie g (RINGGOLD, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2017 5:10 PM
Not happy with the lights and the price. If you are looking for them to be bright they are not
Reviewed by john b (college point, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — May 17, 2017 2:53 AM
After installing these they are just ok. They should have been about 4 inches longer to get the look that I wanted. I ended up taking them off because of that. I would say measure the light before you order them.