- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pierce through nasty weather for superhuman visibility with Hella Optilux 1200 Series Fog Lights
- Their oval shape fits perfectly where round lights can't
- Available in multiple finishes, each with a unique lens tint
- Packed with powerful 55W H3 halogen bulbs
- Built with tough, die-cast metal housings
- Your Optilux 1200 Series Fog Lights come with sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch
- 2.4" tall, 5.4" wide, 2.8" deep
- Sold in pairs
- 1-year warranty
There's no escaping it—Mother Nature is going to turn against you while you drive. In cats-and-dogs rain storms, pea-soup fog blankets and areal-avalanche snow storms, your factory headlights and high beams actually make your visibility worse. Instead of driving by Braille, drive with Hella Optilux 1200 Series Fog Lights.
Thanks to their narrow, oblong shape, your Hella Optilux 1200 Series Fog Lights fit down low on your front bumper or valance—the ideal perch to shoot light under foul weather so you can see where you're going. And, your fog lights are packing 55W H3 halogen bulbs for dazzling beams that penetrate the gloom of night.
The only difficult part of ordering your Hella Optilux 1200 Series Fog Lights is deciding between the multiple finishes—everything from classic black to ultra-modern simulated carbon fiber. Plus, each finish has a distinct lens tint, from crystal clear to electric blue. Better still, all the fog lights come with sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness, an in-cab switch and a 1-year warranty.
Hella Optilux 1200 Series Fog Lights Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles K (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 22, 2016 4:06 PM
I got them and it took me no time to get them on and wired up. The only thing that I had to jury rig was sending the wires in to the cab. Other than that, nothing.
Reviewed by James M (SCRANTON, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Jan 20, 2016 2:24 AM
I didnt install these, as they were a Christmas gift. Easy to follow instructions, heavy duty quality, and nice and compact. Thats info provided to me from my dad.
Reviewed by Whitley N (HOLLISTER, MO) — Jan 13, 2016 8:34 AM
These lights are very bright, I bought them for my mower and they work wonders. I have a commercial lawn service and have to finish some yards in the late evening these lights are like day. Very sturdy!
- halo angel eye offroad light
- driving fog lights
- hella ff 75
- hella led tail light
- led chevy tail lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- fog lights for nissan frontier
- headlights for jeep grand cherokee
- 2010 gmc sierra headlights
- car bike racks without hitch
- cargo area auto mat
- best price on pickup bed covers