- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
427 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sergio R (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 15, 2017 8:32 PM
Nothing bad to say about my order, got to me in the expected time. Product was exactly what was described. Fit my truck perfectly will definitely order from here again.
Reviewed by Steve T (Tijeras, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2017 4:46 PM
I've installed 4 different types of these tailgate LED light bars over the past 7 years and this one seems to be the best. The flexible type deteriorated within 1-2 years. Another version of a ridged one faded and started to crack. This Rampage was well protected for shipping and was very easy to install. Seems to be made of a good quality composite. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.....I would like the LED's to be brighter.
Reviewed by Gilbert T (Farmersville, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 12, 2017 7:44 AM
I have seen lights like this on several trucks and finally gave in and purchased one. I purchased the one with the backup light on it. Took me about 30 minutes to install, the only issue I had was that the protective paper on the strip tore once and I had to dig to get ahold of it again but once I did it went on smoothly. It looks sharp and the backup lights help out more in addition truck backup lights. It looks great and a friend said that he was interested in getting one.
Reviewed by Brengle P (Lafayette, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 07, 2017 5:03 PM
As they say, so far so good. The lights look really good. I did have to add some glue to the left side of the bar. The 3M tape did not hold properly. About 1/2 of an inch came loose, but it works well now. My last set of lights did not hold up well at all. The lights began to fail after 6 months. The first set lasted about 3 years or more. I am hoping that this set will last longer. For the price they are an excellent bargin.