- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
377 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack R (Loganville, GA) — Aug 07, 2016 7:04 AM
The rampage light bar is easy to install,well made and very bright. I wired mine directly into the harness going to the trailer plug. This way my light bar works when the trailer is connected.The bar is sealed in silicone and flexible so I hope it will be water proof and withstand vibrations. I like this bar and would by one again.
Reviewed by Jack D (ORO VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Jul 30, 2016 1:42 PM
Easy to install, although they had to be installed along the bottom of my tailgate. When installed where directed on the instruction, They could not be seen once the tailgate was reinstalled. Some models may be fine but on the Ford Ranger the lights had to be installed along the tailgate bottom to be seen. No complaints, they work and look really great.
- rampage lights
- led tailgate light bar with reverse
- 2008 gmc sierra dayliners
- universal lightning eyes headlight kit
- led chevy tail lights
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2010 ford f150 led tail lights
- 2010 nissan titan headlights
- toyota tacoma driving lights
- truck bed covers reviews
- dashboard kits
- tent for truck bed