- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
414 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (MULBERRY, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 7:49 PM
I've only had it on the truck about a week but all seems to be ok with it. It came in a very nice plastic tube that protected it well in shipping. I simply had to clean the application area & stick it on. But that's where the problem showed up. I tried to just peal back part of the paper & then peal it back as I pressed the light on. Didn't work because the paper was too weak and kept breaking. They should use a tough plastic backing & that would be strong enough to pull out & not break.