- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
313 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles L (BLAIR, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Sep 05, 2015 4:41 AM
While I was looking for light bars was amazed how great this bar sounded and the reviews were so good.. The truth is I really like this product but someone said it went on in 10 minutes or real quick, not exactly true, while I have mechanical ability and have done work on my own auto's, took this to shop I use and he is a great mechanic it took him about 3 hrs to wire this and make sure it was just perfect.. So if you get one be sure you know what to do with electrical they don't just plug in
Reviewed by Charles T (ORRVILLE, OH) — Aug 27, 2015 5:07 AM
I purchased this to add to where the wheel chair rides. I could not see where it was and the other cars could not see the blinkers on my truck. With the light bar it works real well.
Reviewed by Patrick C (Edison, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Aug 22, 2015 10:01 PM
Such a great purchase, good cost, super easy to install using the double sided tape and 4 pin connector that my truck already had, only had for a few weeks but hoping they last and do not malfunction, definitely recommend it, added a great modern touch to my 03 Ford Explorer Sport Trac.