- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
452 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ELADIO Q (Camden, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 5:03 AM
I am very satisfie with the product, make the vehicle look inique. It looks just fantastic and i installed my self. Im very happy with it.
Reviewed by Lorrie H (Havre, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2017 4:54 AM
very easy to install, just follow directions, be sure to clean vehicle with rubbing alcohol prior to installing, looks great, I had to get the adaptor to fit round plug on pickup
Reviewed by Victor P (SOUTHGATE, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2017 2:03 AM
Hi, I'm victor. I purchased the rampage tailgate light bar. ( my first one ever) . It was delivered in 3 days' install was pretty simple. ( wiring the reverse light wire to the actual reverse light was a little tricky but minor skills will get you through this). It works as advertised and looks great! I'm very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone. Thanks autoanything!
Reviewed by Tom S (Rushville, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jun 23, 2017 2:35 PM
I recently purchased a Rampage LED light bar. It really adds safety with visibility to the tailgate area. Easy to install and a good value.