- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anzo’s LED Tailgate Light Bar lights up your rear end with powerful LED bulbs
- Choose from universal 49” or 60” lengths
- Available with optional 4-, 5-, or 6- light functions (right turn signal, left turn signal, reverse lights, brake lights, running lights, or hazards)
- 5- function light bar also available in a Flexible option
- Easy installation using the flat 4 pin connector and 3M adhesive tape
- Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Get the attention you deserve and improve your visibility to those behind you with the Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar. Powered by super bright LED bulbs that light up your back end, the Anzo LED Tailgate Light Bar provides increased safety and added style for your ride.
Your LED brake light bar clearly lets others know when you slow your roll. Bright LED bulbs light up the night by illuminating your turn signals, reverse lights, taillights, running lights and even hazards.
The Anzo light bar mounts easily in minutes, without drilling and provides a universal fit for just about any full size truck. Choose from the 4-, 5-, or 6-function light bar that features an easy plug and play connection to get you out of the garage and on the road in no time. Best yet, Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by wilbert R (Glen Burnie, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 12, 2015 5:55 AM
I purchased this tailgate light bar with the assumption it was plug and play with my 2011 Chevy Silverado. Once I received bar and attempted install, I found that it required being hardwired. I took to service center near home and was charged over $100 for complete 100% lifetime guarantee for wiring. The description has you believe that four pin is compatible with my model truck, this needs to be corrected or do not list as compatible. I'm happy with look and function of bar but, not with Anzo.
Reviewed by Chris L. H (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 10, 2015 9:41 AM
The wiring connection for the backup lights is not as simple with the new 2015 trucks as with older models. You can not just tie into the backup wire at the bulb. Anzo did not return my calls. Auto anything could not help.
Reviewed by RON R (GUILFORD, CT) — May 28, 2015 3:22 AM
Light works well seems to be constructed on the higher end. Applies easily ,but if on an uneven surface not all the stick pads will adhere ( will not bend). Would be better if made in the USA not CHINA
- where to buy anzo tail lights
- anzo third brake light 2008 ranger
- are anzo good headlights
- led fog lights
- porsche led lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led chevy tail lights
- prius fog lights
- 2010 gmc sierra fog light bulb
- dodge challenger led lights
- cheap seat covers for trucks
- discount floor mats
- are bed cover