- Save 20% Use Promo Code anzo20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anzo’s LED Tailgate Light Bar lights up your rear end with powerful LED bulbs
- Choose from universal 49” or 60” lengths
- Available with optional 4-, 5-, or 6- light functions (right turn signal, left turn signal, reverse lights, brake lights, running lights, or hazards)
- 5- function light bar also available in a Flexible option
- Easy installation using the flat 4 pin connector and 3M adhesive tape
- Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Get the attention you deserve and improve your visibility to those behind you with the Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar. Powered by super bright LED bulbs that light up your back end, the Anzo LED Tailgate Light Bar provides increased safety and added style for your ride.
Your LED brake light bar clearly lets others know when you slow your roll. Bright LED bulbs light up the night by illuminating your turn signals, reverse lights, taillights, running lights and even hazards.
The Anzo light bar mounts easily in minutes, without drilling and provides a universal fit for just about any full size truck. Choose from the 4-, 5-, or 6-function light bar that features an easy plug and play connection to get you out of the garage and on the road in no time. Best yet, Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter W (FRIENDSWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2016 12:35 AM
Easy install, just make sure to install the light so the tailgate won't come in contact with it when it's let down. Very bright Overall good product
Reviewed by Robert S (SUGAR LAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 16, 2016 8:18 PM
Very satisfied with this lightbar. It looks factory and works extremely well. The amber sequential lights are a very custom and very unique feature. Installation took a couple of hours, but was relatively easy. One tip...if you have a lighted receiver hitch cover, with 4 pin flat spliter, the lightbar will not work properly unless you clip the wires for the hitch cover. Leave only the steady light wire, clip the brake and flasher wires and everything will work great! I am very impressed!
Reviewed by RICK C (MARYVILLE, IL) — Jan 17, 2016 5:54 PM
The light bar functions as advertised. Installation without instructions or details involved trial and error, more error than anything else. First install, the tailgate hit the light bar and would not open fully. Removal of the light bar almost destroyed it. To auto parts store for more adhesive. No details on wiring to vehicle harness to hide connector.
- anzo usa lights
- chrome hood deflector
- piaa 540 lights
- rbp cold air intakes
- floor mats volvo
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- how to use daytime running lights on kia sorento
- nissan armada headlight bulb
- nissan frontier side steps
- auto rain vents
- san diego seat covers
- snowboard racks for suvs