- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anzo’s LED Tailgate Light Bar lights up your rear end with powerful LED bulbs
- Choose from universal 49” or 60” lengths
- Available with optional 4-, 5-, or 6- light functions (right turn signal, left turn signal, reverse lights, brake lights, running lights, or hazards)
- 5- function light bar also available in a Flexible option
- Easy installation using the flat 4 pin connector and 3M adhesive tape
- Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Get the attention you deserve and improve your visibility to those behind you with the Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar. Powered by super bright LED bulbs that light up your back end, the Anzo LED Tailgate Light Bar provides increased safety and added style for your ride.
Your LED brake light bar clearly lets others know when you slow your roll. Bright LED bulbs light up the night by illuminating your turn signals, reverse lights, taillights, running lights and even hazards.
The Anzo light bar mounts easily in minutes, without drilling and provides a universal fit for just about any full size truck. Choose from the 4-, 5-, or 6-function light bar that features an easy plug and play connection to get you out of the garage and on the road in no time. Best yet, Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RON R (GUILFORD, CT) — May 28, 2015 3:22 AM
Light works well seems to be constructed on the higher end. Applies easily ,but if on an uneven surface not all the stick pads will adhere ( will not bend). Would be better if made in the USA not CHINA
Reviewed by Robert R (Sandown, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Apr 08, 2015 3:44 PM
I ordered this light bar in hopes that it would work on my 2008 Ford Ranger 4X4 "Sport" truck. Unfortunately, because of the spare tire cable release tool hole/port, that is used to crank down the spare tire (which is located in the "dead center" in the space where this light bar would be located), makes this light bar unusable for my application.
Reviewed by Tyler K (Pittsburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2015 5:47 PM
I just installed the tailgate light bar today and love it!! Looks awesome and very easy to install, would recommend to anybody. Makes the truck stand out.
Reviewed by Tracy H (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 14, 2015 9:31 AM
The light worked as described, easy to install.No problems yet. Make sure you measure before ordering. They told my wife the wrong length. But other than that a good product.
Reviewed by Gary K (Glendale, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2015 3:19 PM
Was very happy how easy it was to install, and looks nice and bright day time and night time , very satisfied with this product Lets just see how long it lasts . ,
- anzo headlights prices
- anzo usa
- anzo usa led tail lights
- anzo usa rugged vision led off road lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led chevy tail lights
- porsche led lights
- seat covers for chevy impala
- 2012 ford focus replacement headlights
- headlights for 99 chevy tahoe
- nerf running boards trucks
- car covers with free shipping
- custom fitted truck floor mats