Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anzo’s LED Tailgate Light Bar lights up your rear end with powerful LED bulbs
- Choose from universal 49” or 60” lengths
- Available with optional 4-, 5-, or 6- light functions (right turn signal, left turn signal, reverse lights, brake lights, running lights, or hazards)
- 5- function light bar also available in a Flexible option
- Easy installation using the flat 4 pin connector and 3M adhesive tape
- Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Get the attention you deserve and improve your visibility to those behind you with the Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar. Powered by super bright LED bulbs that light up your back end, the Anzo LED Tailgate Light Bar provides increased safety and added style for your ride.
Your LED brake light bar clearly lets others know when you slow your roll. Bright LED bulbs light up the night by illuminating your turn signals, reverse lights, taillights, running lights and even hazards.
The Anzo light bar mounts easily in minutes, without drilling and provides a universal fit for just about any full size truck. Choose from the 4-, 5-, or 6-function light bar that features an easy plug and play connection to get you out of the garage and on the road in no time. Best yet, Every AnzoUSA™ product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects.
Anzo USA LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas M (Murfreesboro, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Elantra — Aug 06, 2014 4:22 AM
Easy to install, because I put them on my lower tailgate, instead of under just above bumper. They are bright at night, but not as bright in sun light.
Reviewed by Robert P (Decatur, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2014 9:00 PM
Great product! Installed in under 30 minutes. Instructions were clear and made it simple. I like how the bar makes my truck look. Get compliments all the time! Wish only the reverse lights showed when backing up and not the brake lights as well.
Reviewed by Chris T (Gladstone, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — May 21, 2014 9:31 PM
Well I went to install it and it didn't even work, checked all the connections and it wouldn't even light up. Brought it to the dealership just in case I was doing something wrong nope it was the junk light so now I'm waiting to here back from customer service to see what there gonna do for me!
- anzo tail lights clear
- anzo third brake light 2008 ranger
- anzo usa performance headlights review
- clear side marker lights
- mazda cx 7 accsessories
- upgrading fog light bulb for nissan murano
- chevy led tail lights
- 2007 escalade led headlights
- 2008 nissan titan headlights
- 2010 dodge avenger headlights
- discount dashboard covers
- how loud is a car horn
- auto floor carpets