We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H3808A Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven J (Oregon City, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Outback — Feb 26, 2017 11:15 AM
I bought these for a 2007 Subaru Outback. The headlights on these cars are not flat which made the installation harder than I expected. Getting these to conform to the raised areas was difficult to say the least. This was even using a hot air gun instead of a hair dryer. The hot air gun made the film more pliable so they would conform. I suppose if I did it a couple of times I could have done a much better job than how these turned out. Don't get me wrong I do believe in using these.
Reviewed by Peter B (Hampton, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Corolla — Aug 26, 2005 10:44 AM
relatively easy to install. recommend having a hair dryer near at hand. Make sure to keep fingers/hand wet with recommended solution. Should be a dealer installed option. Worth every penny if a lens has to be replaced.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight and Fog Light Kit
- Part #:H3808A
- x-pel technologies lights
- 1999 mitsubishi montero sport x-pel headlight protection
- head light protector film
- light blub for toyota sienna
- porsche headlights cover
- chevrolet led tail lights
- tail gate assories
- light color cover honda accord
- headlight bulbs ford explorer
- 2004 silverado roof marker lights
- brush bar
- steering wheel covers leather
- truck tailgate