We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
XPEL Headlight Protection Part #H0120B Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David M (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Avalon — Sep 17, 2006 9:38 AM
My headlamps are oddly shaped, so the X-Pel was not easy to install. I apparently did not have my fingers wet enough while putting the panels on, so I ended up with fingerprints. I also have a bubble that has now dried in the middle. The uneven surface made it nearly impossible to have the X-Pel lay flat. I think it is a good product but can be difficult to install on some headlamps. It still is worth it to protect expensive HID headlamps.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight and Fog Light Kit
- Part #:H0120B
- x-pel technologies lights
- auto headlight protectors
- avs tail light covers
- 04 sti xpel headlight protectors
- custom ford truck light
- headlight covers for infiniti
- subaru replacement headlights
- led tail light bulbs for 2006 silverado
- 1993 ford ranger headlights
- 2011 dodge ram light covers
- car covers san diego
- car license plate frames
- chrome trim for cars