We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
XPEL Headlight Protection Part #H2719B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Yen P (Los Angeles, CA) — Aug 27, 2011 5:59 PM
The X-Pels are nice and thick clear plastic film. Better instructions for installing the film should be provided, maybe even include a spray. It is best to heat up the film with your heat gun/blowdryer before applying to the headlights. This makes the film much more pliable and easier to shape to the contour of the headlights. After a month on, I still have cloudy spots of moisture (suppose to dissipate - and they look like they might be although at an incredibly slowly pace even in desert heat.) Size-wise, the film is short around the edges so it does not completely cover the headlights.
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight and Fog Light Kit
- Part #:H2719B
- x-pel technologies lights
- xpel h2125f
- x-pel headlight protection - h1420-ls
- 09 sierra headlight covers
- headlight covers for infiniti
- after market accesories for 2004 acura tsx
- datsun 720 tail light covers
- 2000 honda civic headlight protection
- 2011 dodge 3500 light bar
- led lights for toyota camry 2012
- high performance air filters
- discount seat covers
- garage car stop