We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H1904 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ray J K (Swampscott, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus GS 300/400 — Apr 11, 2006 5:46 AM
The smaller lenses are relatively easy to install. However, large curved lenses, such as on the Lexus GS models, can be a real challenge. You absolutely MUST get the X-Pel and lens warm enough to mold the X-Pel to fit. You may experience air bubbles under the film which are impossible to remove. Overall, thumbs up rating.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight, Signal Light and Fog Light Kit
- Part #:H1904
- x-pel technologies lights
- top rated healamp film covers
- 2010 ford mustang 3m headlight protector
- hella rallye 4000 custom light covers
- headlight covers for infiniti
- brighter lights for pontiac g5
- vw headlights
- tundra headlight protectors
- 2011 dodge durango led tail lights
- 2009 dodge ram led tail lights
- leather steering wheel wrap
- auto rubber floor mats
- diesel performance chips reviews