We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H0713B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael L (Smyrna, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan — Aug 30, 2009 9:20 AM
With headlights made of plastic this is the best way to protect your lens. I installed on a warm day and used a heat gun to soften up the cover and squeezing the water out. Start with a light pressure and then press harder as the warter and air are expelled. I had a few cloudy spots but they have disappeared. Being this is a new vechile, I wanted to protect the headlights as early as possible before any damage could be done. The headlights have a small raised area that was not hard to apply to.
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight and Fog Light Kit
- Part #:H0713B
- x-pel technologies lights
- protect headlights film
- avs headlight covers jeep grand cherokee
- fog lights dodge trucks
- bmw lighting
- porsche headlight covers
- 2010 ford focus tail lights
- honda crv headlight covers
- how to change 2009 charger headlight bulbs
- cars covers
- cheap cold air intakes for trucks
- custom rubber car mats