We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H4701E Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jerry B (PORT ISABEL, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Mar 28, 2014 12:24 PM
The X-Pel headlight protection looks and protects very well. It is heavy enough to protect your headlights from rock and gravel chips and breakage. The fit is right on. It is, however, a little difficult to apply with out having air bubbles.
Reviewed by Maria F (Cibolo, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Civic — Apr 30, 2009 8:56 PM
The headlight was curvy so it took several adjustments to get it right. The second went on alot easier. Just use alot of heat to shrink and adhere it. Looks great and I feel so much better that he lights are protected. Will do the rest of my cars too.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlamp and Fog Lamp Kit
- Part #:H4701E
- x-pel technologies lights
- xpel headlight shield
- 2011 ford fusion headlight cover
- light blub for toyota sienna
- after market accesories for 2004 acura tsx
- bmw lighting
- porsche headlight covers
- mustang rear lights
- 2005 hyundai sonata tail light cover
- lexus rx 350 headlights
- performance tuners for trucks
- car floor mat reviews
- steering wheel leather wrap