We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H2125C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff A (Fairway, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Mar 19, 2014 7:21 PM
This is the 5th car I've purchased and used X-Pel Headlight Protection on and in each case, installation was pretty straightforward, simple and they look good. I'd recommend them to anyone who spends some time on the highway and doesn't want to have chips or have to replace a headlight.
Reviewed by David G (Castle Rock, CO) — Jun 05, 2013 3:22 PM
I installed a set on the headlights/fog lights of my wife's 2012 Audi A4 and my 2011 BMW 335d. Hers were easier due to smoother curves; mine took a little more work. After a week, there are still a few spots of moisture under the protectors but the instructions say those will eventually evaporate out. So far, I am pleased with them.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight and Fog Light Kit
- Part #:H2125C
- x-pel technologies lights
- 2004 grand prix tail light cover
- front lamp cover for 2007 acura tl
- keep headlights from yellowing uv
- porsche headlights cover
- chevrolet led tail lights
- tail gate assories
- what kind of bulbs are in nissan frontier
- 2000 jeep grand cherokee headlights
- 2000 mitsubishi galant headlight wiring harness
- drip guards automotive
- suv cargo mats vehicle
- what is the best truck tuner