We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H0208D Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Curtis U (Gardena, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Apr 25, 2014 4:15 PM
The protective plastic material is thicker than I thought it would be, which is great! Easy to install, I used windex instead of the alcohol / water mix listed in the instructions. I used a standard hair dryer to form and shape it to the headlamp. The covers for the headlamps & fog lamps are a perfect fit. After a day in the sun, all the bubbles and windex disappeared. I liked it so much, I bought X-Pel protective lamp covers for 2 other vehicles I own.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlight Kit
- Part #:H0208D
- x-pel technologies lights
- 2005 ford escape headlight covers
- best headlight protect
- chevey mailibu 2010 light covers
- porsche headlights cover
- replacement fog light bulbs 2005 chevrolet
- tail gate assories
- 2007 tacoma fog light bulb size
- 2010 camry se headlight protector
- nissan titan replacement headlight bulbs
- car stops for garage floor
- custom truck floor mats rubber
- heavy duty truck bumper