We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H0219C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John T (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Pilot — Jul 01, 2017 2:37 PM
Installation was ok. This should be done with at least a strong blow dryer in 70° weather. When doing curved areas heat must be applied to shape. Patience and constant wetting is a must to get it right. Mine had some water bubbles and cloudiness. But they are slowly disappearing when exposed to sunlight and warm temps. Looks invisible after 1 week.
Reviewed by Alex I (Sierra Vista, AZ) — Oct 28, 2012 8:14 AM
follow the instructions and you will be fine. this was definitely a two person install, my wife's hair dryer worked perfectly to make the material pliable. the cut of the material matched exactly for my application.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlamp and Fog Lamp Kit
- Part #:H0219C
- x-pel technologies lights
- vw vanagon headlight protection
- 3m clear headlight film
- smoked headlight covers legal for 2006 kia sportage
- subaru replacement headlights
- porsche headlights cover
- vw altezza tail lights
- bed cap 3rd brake light sae u 2000 dot
- headlight covers 2001 infiniti i30t
- scion xb stop light
- truck organizers accessories
- cargo rack for trucks
- rear-view mirror