We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Part #H1224B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gregory I (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Acura RDX — Aug 29, 2013 8:39 AM
The X-Pel headlight protection kit is a great system, the material is very thick and looks like it could prevent alot of damage to your headlights. Installation was tough at first, I tried to install once of the covers without a heat gun....it didn't work. I did re-wet it and place it on it's original backing and had no issue installing it two days later after I bought a heat gun. Once installed I did see the tiny bubbles behind the cover, but they did start to diminish after about a week.
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headlamp and Fog Lamp Kit
- Part #:H1224B
- x-pel technologies lights
- tinted headlight covers for 2007 subaru outback
- what headlite bulb does a ford f150 use
- headlight and foglight shields for ford f150
- li-tech fog lights
- porsche headlights cover
- ferrari headlights
- tail light 2004 canyon
- 2000 isuzu rodeo tinted light cover front lights
- 2010 ram light bar
- aftermarket exhaust
- auto covers
- automobile floor mats