We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
IPCW Headlights Part #CWS-517C2 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Trenton P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Mar 28, 2015 8:16 PM
Halo lights are not bright. Only way to change the bulb is to take the headlights apart. There are only 3 led lights on the top of the headlights, not 5. Either way this is a upgrade compared to OEM headlights. Installation is easy if you have any kind of electrical experience.
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Projector Headlights with Halo
- Part #:CWS-517C2
- ipcwâr - crystal clear led tail lights
- led chrome door handle
- do ipcw projector headlights work well
- gmc light bars
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- halogen headlight bulb 2008 gmc sierra
- infiniti i30 headlamp 2001
- 2000 monte carlo headlights
- auto steering wheel cover
- auto truck bed covers
- brake pad and rotors