We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
IPCW LED Third Brake Light Part #LED3-500C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry H (NEW CARLISLE, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Sep 11, 2008 5:49 PM
The LED lights are much birghter than the OEM lights, and the appearance is nicer. The LED lights should eliminate the burned out bulbs that I was experiencing with the OEM bulbs. The cargo light is a bright white, but more directional than the OEM lights. Overall, I love the looks of these lights.
Reviewed by JAMES H (Columbia, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jan 23, 2008 7:17 AM
First of all, AutoAnything is the place to buy. Secondly, The IPCW LED 3rd Brake Light looks absolutly great. My critique is about "quality" and "craftsmanship" when compared with the Ford Factory unit that I removed. With that in mind, the unit is too costly. Four Stars for appearance and lighting effectl. Minus one star for overall quality and price.
Ships By 5/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Crystal Clear
- Part #:LED3-500C
- where to buy ipcw lights
- 06 nissan altima ipcw led tail lamps bermuda black
- 60" led light bar for 2003 chevy tahoe
- ipcw third brake lite
- land rover headlamp bulb
- nissan lights
- cadillac third brake light
- best f250 third brake light replacement
- 2004-2006 acura tsx fog lights kit - clear
- 2012 dodge truck headlight numbers
- rubber bed liners
- cover for pick up truck bed
- custom car floor mats rubber