We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Anzo USA Headlights Part #111118 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chris a (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jul 09, 2013 10:19 PM
The Anzo headlights for the Ford F250 are attractive but the picture listed is for the the U Halo headlights for an F150. The installation is pretty simple, just remove the old stuff and place in the same spots in the new lights. The LED lights are already wired into the headlight but the Halos must be wired and Anzo doesn't give you any instructions for an F250.
Reviewed by Charles G (Mobile, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Dec 25, 2008 6:18 AM
They came very well packed but the instructions was almost non existant, very limited and hard to understand. The main plug socket on the headlights are molded into the unit 180% out of phase. This made it necessary to cut the exixting truck sockets out with with a dremel tool, a little at a time until they fit. I am a fair mechanic and it still took me 6 hours to figure them out.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code anzo20
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:111118
- Projector headlights
- Chrome housing
- Clear lens
- CCFL Halo
- Bulbs included: Yes
- High beam: H1
- Low beam: H7
- Bulb type: Halogen
- anzo led tail stop lights
- cheap car bras for 2001 honda odessy
- chevy s10 third tail
- clear led tail lights for a 2010 escalad by anzo usa
- led dome light bulb subaru
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- volkswagen lighting
- miata aftermarket tail lights led
- 2000 chevrolet silverado headlights
- 2002 avalanche tail light
- automotive detailing supplies
- fitted floor mats for trucks
- chrome steps for trucks