We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Vision X Solstice LED Off-Road Lights Part #XIL-S1100 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rob D (Commerce Township, MI) — Jan 11, 2012 4:42 AM
These lights put out an amazing amount of light for 10 watts. I think they only draw 1 amp. Perfect for my ATV. Mounted 2 on my ATV and I now can barely see my headlights when I have the Vision X Soltice's on. LOL. I did have to buy a switch.
Reviewed by William W (Thousand Oaks, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 20, 2010 10:05 PM
The Vision X LED lights are GREAT on my '08 KLR650. Perfect mount when I removed the reflectors off the front fork. The LED lights turn with the wheel where as the stock head lights always point with the fairing. My 35W driving lights could not take the engine vibration of the KLR when mounted on my engine guard bars.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/24
- Style:Narrow Beam
- Part #:XIL-S1100
- 10° narrow beam
- vision x xmitter light bar clamps 1"
- 2" tube frame mounts for lights
- blue xenon headlight for nissan versa
- vision x rock and clearance lights
- subaru excessories dog gate
- subaru glow logo
- vw headlights
- off road lights ford expedition
- 2009 kia optima fog lights
- 2012 ford focus headlights
- drip guards automotive
- leather wrap steering wheel cover
- suv cargo mats vehicle