- Add visibility and functionality to your rig with Anzo LED Rear Bumper Step Lights
- Direct-fit engineered specifically for your 2014-present Silverado & Sierra
- Black housing is integrated with clear lens LED lights
- LEDs shine red while running, braking and signaling
- Lights glow white when functioning as your reverse lights
- Kit includes wiring necessary for installation
- Perfectly paired with LED tailgate caps and light bars
- LED Rear Bumper Step Lights are sold in pairs
- Your Anzo LED Rear Bumper Step Lights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Increase your big rig’s visibility and functionality with the addition of this stylish truck light step. Anzo LED Bumper Lights have a direct-fit and are engineered specifically for the factory rear bumper openings on your 2014 to present Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra. They feature an attractive black housing, lined with integrated clear lens LED bulbs, for the ultimate in visibility.
The advanced LEDs that wrap your Anzo Rear Bumper Lights shine bright red while your truck is running, braking and signaling, and glow a crisp white to indicate reverse lights. Anzo LED Step Lights are sold in pairs and come with all the necessary wiring for installation.
Mounting your Anzo Bumper Lights takes about two hours and requires you to remove your rear bumper. Anzo Bumper LEDs pair perfectly with an LED tailgate cap or LED tailgate light bar and come backed by a 1-year warranty.
- A ¼” or 3/8” drive swivel with an extension on your socket is needed to reach the bolt on the interior of the bumper
Anzo LED Rear Bumper Step Lights Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Danny O (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 17, 2017 9:00 PM
Very disappointing that they don't come with installation instructions. After finding instructions to install, installation was OK. Had to trim a bit for proper fit. Looks good now that they're on.
Reviewed by Joe A (WAXAHACHIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — May 25, 2017 5:47 AM
The bumper lights look good but there are no instructions included so you have to have some electrical knowledge or someone to install them for you.
Reviewed by Andrew S (Wabasha, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2017 10:40 AM
The ANZO Rear Bumper Step Lights are a really nice addition to my 2106 Silverado! I also have installed the ANZO LED Tailgate Spoiler Bar. Together... "they loo Awesome"!!! Installing these lights were actually easier than any "You-Tube" video I could find showed. I really like the way all the lights on the back of my Silverado work together and it makes my truck stand out from the crowd!!!!
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?