- Easily light-up the look of your ride with Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights
- Customized to fit your vehicle perfectly
- Completely street-legal-DOT compliant to FMVSS No. 108
- OEM style weather-tight connections
- Manufactured in a ISO 9000 and QS 9000 certified factory
- Easy installation-simply plug-in and go, your lights install in less than 30 minutes in most cases
- Engineered using CAD/CAM equipment
- Some tail lights include bulbs—select your light to verify
- Backed by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Electrify your style with the pure power of Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights. These sleek lights are packed full of the Euro/Altezza design you need to step-up your look and trick-out your ride's style.
Anzo USA uses the latest in CAD/CAM equipment to engineer your lights to exacting specifications. Their designs are precision-manufactured to fit your vehicle with a seamless look that installs in less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. OEM-style, weather-tight connections ensure that you can depend on your Anzo USA lights to stand up to the demands of rain and humidity.
Whether you're replacing faded and cracked tail lights or infusing your ride with a dose of pure style, Anzo USA Tail Lights pack the custom style you demand. Plus, they're completely street legal with DOT approval and FMVSS No. 108 compliance. Add in the unlimited 1-year warranty and you can't go wrong with the looks and strength of Anzo USA Tail Lights.
Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond D (WAHIAWA, HI) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Camaro — Aug 20, 2015 10:42 PM
I really like the dark smoke on the tail light lens. They look really great.
Reviewed by Kenneth O (Franklin, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Jul 27, 2015 12:46 PM
Nice looking lights but the socket for the backup lights needed to be modified to accept the factory supplied socket
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?