- Easily light-up the look of your ride with Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights
- Customized to fit your vehicle perfectly
- Completely street-legal-DOT compliant to FMVSS No. 108
- OEM style weather-tight connections
- Manufactured in a ISO 9000 and QS 9000 certified factory
- Easy installation-simply plug-in and go, your lights install in less than 30 minutes in most cases
- Engineered using CAD/CAM equipment
- Some tail lights include bulbs—select your light to verify
- Backed by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Electrify your style with the pure power of Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights. These sleek lights are packed full of the Euro/Altezza design you need to step-up your look and trick-out your ride's style.
Anzo USA uses the latest in CAD/CAM equipment to engineer your lights to exacting specifications. Their designs are precision-manufactured to fit your vehicle with a seamless look that installs in less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. OEM-style, weather-tight connections ensure that you can depend on your Anzo USA lights to stand up to the demands of rain and humidity.
Whether you're replacing faded and cracked tail lights or infusing your ride with a dose of pure style, Anzo USA Tail Lights pack the custom style you demand. Plus, they're completely street legal with DOT approval and FMVSS No. 108 compliance. Add in the unlimited 1-year warranty and you can't go wrong with the looks and strength of Anzo USA Tail Lights.
Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sanford R (Tulsa, OK) — Jan 27, 2015 7:03 AM
THE FIT OF THESE LIGHTS IS VERY GOOD. UNFORTUNATELY, THE FINISH IS NOT!! THE EDGE OF THE ASSEMBLEY WHERE IT WAS TAKEN LOOSE FROM THE MOLD IS JAGGED AND DOESN'T MATCH THE OTHER THREE SIDES OF THE ASSEMBLY. THIS WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM IF IT WERE NOT ON THE SIDE OF THE ASSEMBLY THAT SHOWS. SORRY, BUT I CAN'T HONESTLY RECOMMEND THIS LAMP ASSEMBLY BASED ON THE QUALITY OF THE FINISH.
Reviewed by Curtis T (CLARKSBURG, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2015 8:49 PM
Within 30 minutes... I had both completely installed. The price was a great value considering the stock version were 220.00 for both.
Reviewed by Patrick J (Jackson, MI) — Dec 10, 2014 3:30 PM
After returning a set of tail lights that were for the wrong year truck these taillights were installed in five minutes. Added a new look to an old truck.
Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?