- Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your dull factory bulbs
- Anzo Tail Lights are custom-designed specifically for your make and model
- DOT-compliant to FMVSS no. 108
- LEDs are created using the latest CAD/CAM equipment
- Stand up to rain, humidity and other harsh weather conditions
- Last up to 10 times longer than traditional lights
- LEDs light up faster and emit minimal heat
- Bulbs included with some tail lights (select your light to verify)
- Easy installation in less than 30 minutes (for most vehicles)
- Your Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are covered by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Illuminate your way with the eye-catching style of Anzo USA LED Tail Lights. Custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle, these Anzo LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your outdated stock set-up. Anzo USA uses state-of-the-art CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) equipment to produce some of the best-looking tail lights in the industry.
These Anzo Tail Lights go beyond just adding stylish good looks to your ride. These high-quality LEDs shine brighter, react faster and are more durable than conventional tail lights. Anzo USA ensures that each LED Tail Light is up to par with three-dimensional testing to withstand rain, humidity and other hazardous weather conditions. Best of all, these LED Tail Lights last up to 10 times longer than traditional factory bulbs.
Switch out those dull, stock lights for Anzo USA LEDs, and enjoy quick and easy installation — it takes less than 30 minutes for most vehicles. Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are DOT compliant to FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard) no. 108, which regulates all automotive lighting, reflective and signaling devices in the U.S. Because these LEDs are made to DOT specifications, rest assured that you won’t get pulled over for your sharp-looking tail lights. All Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are backed by an unlimited 1-year warranty.
Anzo USA LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
136 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrin W (Nine Mile Falls, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 10:30 PM
These lights look good, function well, and are easy to install. They include resistors, to compensate for the low power draw, that you adhere to the inside of the truck body but it would be nice if they could just integrate them into the light housing.
Reviewed by Westley D (MARION, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:48 PM
These taillights look really good on the truck only problem is the little bulb on the bottom just seems out of place. Also when the reverse lights are on the entire side of the light glows and to me doesn't look very good.
Reviewed by John S (TABERNACLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 22, 2015 6:06 PM
I love the Anzo tail lights I bought the black with clear lenses and they look and work awesome,very easy to install and are very bright great buy. So nice I bought the Anzo halo headlights too.
Reviewed by ROBERT M (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 14, 2015 4:26 PM
It's funny how a little change to your tail lights could make your truck look new.
Reviewed by Ulysses A (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 06, 2015 4:28 AM
I had to return the first pair because one lens came cracked. I am now reaching out to return the second set because of moisture issues.
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anzo light
- anzo usa headlights
- anzo usa rugged vision led off road lights
- euro style tail lights
- led lights for cadillacs
- subaru replacement headlights
- dodge headlights
- ford f150 grille
- honda civic headlight bulbs
- buick lacrosse 2012 fog light kit
- car covers san diego
- car rear view mirror
- window wind deflectors