- Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your dull factory bulbs
- Anzo Tail Lights are custom-designed specifically for your make and model
- DOT-compliant to FMVSS no. 108
- LEDs are created using the latest CAD/CAM equipment
- Stand up to rain, humidity and other harsh weather conditions
- Last up to 10 times longer than traditional lights
- LEDs light up faster and emit minimal heat
- Bulbs included with some tail lights (select your light to verify)
- Easy installation in less than 30 minutes (for most vehicles)
- Your Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are covered by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Illuminate your way with the eye-catching style of Anzo USA LED Tail Lights. Custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle, these Anzo LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your outdated stock set-up. Anzo USA uses state-of-the-art CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) equipment to produce some of the best-looking tail lights in the industry.
These Anzo Tail Lights go beyond just adding stylish good looks to your ride. These high-quality LEDs shine brighter, react faster and are more durable than conventional tail lights. Anzo USA ensures that each LED Tail Light is up to par with three-dimensional testing to withstand rain, humidity and other hazardous weather conditions. Best of all, these LED Tail Lights last up to 10 times longer than traditional factory bulbs.
Switch out those dull, stock lights for Anzo USA LEDs, and enjoy quick and easy installation — it takes less than 30 minutes for most vehicles. Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are DOT compliant to FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard) no. 108, which regulates all automotive lighting, reflective and signaling devices in the U.S. Because these LEDs are made to DOT specifications, rest assured that you won’t get pulled over for your sharp-looking tail lights. All Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are backed by an unlimited 1-year warranty.
Anzo USA LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce M (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Jul 04, 2015 5:30 AM
Very easy to install. Look cool on my yellow Daytona. I like the arrangement of the lights with the back up bulb at bottom. Now, I'm looking at the Anzo headlights.
Reviewed by Robert A (VICKSBURG, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 01, 2015 8:40 PM
First oil change at the dealership, all the mechanics came out to look at my new Jeep. First question? Where did you get those cool taillights? Plug and Play taillights from autoanything was my answer. Two screws out, unplug the old, plug in the new. Way too easy. Of course, then I had to listen to all their Jeep stories. Bottom line...If you own a Jeep, you need to get these taillights.
Reviewed by greg l (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 25, 2015 7:55 AM
I actually bought the headlights earlier and liked them so much that I purchased tail lights. Really easy to install and look great.
Reviewed by Jerry H (Cumberland, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2015 8:58 AM
i put these anzo usa led taillights on my roush f-150 and they look stunning.11 people wanted to know where i got them.i looked up over 2000 lights before I got these. ford and anzo and auto anything has a winner in these.thank you
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anzo light
- anzo usa headlights
- anzo usa rugged vision led off road lights
- euro style tail lights
- led lights for cadillacs
- subaru replacement headlights
- dodge headlights
- ford f150 grille
- honda civic headlight bulbs
- buick lacrosse 2012 fog light kit
- car covers san diego
- car rear view mirror
- window wind deflectors