- Amp up your Jeep’s trail-lighting potential with the CARR Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar
- Custom crafted for your specific year Jeep Wrangler
- Mounts your off-road lights up on top with ease
- Center bar rotates down when lights are not in use or low clearance is needed
- Solid, steel tube construction
- Rugged black powder coat finish
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to your windshield frame holes
- Your CARR Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
That old amusement park warning about keeping your head and hands in the car at all times works out on the trail, too. Having your expensive off road lights riding high exposes them to serious danger when the going gets low. But, mount that candlepower to the CARR Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar, and you just fold your lights down until the ride comes to a complete stop—or you reach higher ground.
The CARR light bar boasts a rotating center bar that folds your lights down when not in use. This not only cuts wind drag when you're commuting, it cuts roof height when you're off roading. Plus, the CARR bar is crafted from steel tubing with a rugged black powder coat so it's super strong and adds a cool look to your trusty trail jammer.
Featuring an easy bolt-on installation, the Deluxe Rota Bar requires no drilling or modifications to your Jeep. It simply mounts right to your rig's windshield hinge holes. And best yet, CARR backs your Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar with a deluxe Lifetime Warranty.
CARR XRS Rota Light Bar Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
CARR XRS Rota Light Bar
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- license plate frame light bar
- off road light locks
- street light bar
- hella 4000 rallye wiring harness
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- ford f-350 2011 headlight protector
- 2013 hyundai elantra floor mats
- led auto lights for 2007 lexus gs350
- are tonneau cover prices
- truck mud guards
- truck tool boxes san diego