- Amp up your Jeep’s trail-lighting potential with the CARR Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar
- Custom crafted for your specific year Jeep Wrangler
- Mounts your off-road lights up on top with ease
- Center bar rotates down when lights are not in use or low clearance is needed
- Solid, steel tube construction
- Rugged black powder coat finish
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to your windshield frame holes
- Your CARR Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
That old amusement park warning about keeping your head and hands in the car at all times works out on the trail, too. Having your expensive off road lights riding high exposes them to serious danger when the going gets low. But, mount that candlepower to the CARR Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar, and you just fold your lights down until the ride comes to a complete stop—or you reach higher ground.
The CARR light bar boasts a rotating center bar that folds your lights down when not in use. This not only cuts wind drag when you're commuting, it cuts roof height when you're off roading. Plus, the CARR bar is crafted from steel tubing with a rugged black powder coat so it's super strong and adds a cool look to your trusty trail jammer.
Featuring an easy bolt-on installation, the Deluxe Rota Bar requires no drilling or modifications to your Jeep. It simply mounts right to your rig's windshield hinge holes. And best yet, CARR backs your Jeep XRS Rota Light Bar with a deluxe Lifetime Warranty.
CARR XRS Rota Light Bar Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff. M (Scranton,, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 07, 2016 11:51 PM
Just purchased this CARR XRS ROTA LIGHT BAR I was a little worried but this was the best purchase I made for my 95 wrangler.. I looked a several but the features for this model are worth there weight in gold .. This actually holds up to 4-5 lights and u can fold down when I enter my garage
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?