- The Micro DE Xenon Driving Light Kit packs incredible power into a compact size for mounting virtually anywhere on any vehicle
- Powerful D2S xenon capsules provide incredible output for excellent vision, awesome range and unmatched clarity
- Potent steel-encased Generation 3 ballasts keep your lights shining bright
- Feature magnesium reflectors that guarantee optimal light distribution
- Unique focusing lens concentrates the light output for maximum performance
- Daylight-balanced light color improves night vision while preventing eye strain
- Loaded with all the gear you need for an easy installation (PDF)
- Included hardware for both upright and pendent mounting
- Your Hella Micro DE Xenon Lamp Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Equip your vehicle with huge light output in a small, inconspicuous size. The Hella Micro DE Xenon Driving Light Kit harnesses the power of super bright, daylight-balanced xenon light for ultimate road illumination and extra safety.
Hella Micro DE Xenon Driving Light Kit massively increases your driving vision by channeling super-bright xenon light through specially-designed computer-cut lenses. That means you get over twice the brightness of larger halogen parabolic lamps out of a unit that's less than half the size. And, the daylight-balanced color of xenon lights delivers brilliantly transparent driving clarity while reducing eye strain.
Because they're so small, Hella Micro DE Xenons mount just about anywhere you want in an upright or pendent position. Plus, the Hella DE Micro light kit includes all necessary installation parts: two Micro DE lamps, two D2S Xenon capsules, two Gen 3 ballasts, along with a relay, ready-to-go wiring and mounting hardware. So, you get a complete kit that shows you the light in virtually no time. Plus, your Hella Micro DE Xenon Driving Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella Micro DE Xenon Driving Light Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck Y (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — May 01, 2012 11:49 PM
These were replacement lights for my Black Magic Hella lights that were too big for my front grill bar and work excellent. Even at the correct angles they light up like any of my racing lights and I get flashed in the middle of a bright day to say, "TOO BRIGHT!"
Reviewed by Dean S (Bayside, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Nov 28, 2005 9:56 PM
The lights are great - simply put awesome... I brought them to my installer, and it took him 4 hours to install them on my 2004 mustang. The bulk of the time came from having to fabricate brackets to attach them to the bumper, screwing in the ballasts to the frame, and running wires... it would have taken me all day if i had tried... all in all i highly recommend these lights to anyone...
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/27