- You won't even notice that the sun has set when you're packing a Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light
- Generates 6000°K light—as close to natural daylight as you can get when the sun's down
- The stamped aluminum reflector shapes the light into tight beams for long range visibility
- Its built-in ballast makes mounting your Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light a cinch
- Packed with a 35W Xenon capsule
- Built tough from reinforced, impact-resistant ABS
- Clear stone guard included
- Comes with a fuse-equipped wiring harness, mounting bracket and instructions
- For off-road use only—not street legal
- Dimensions: 4" diameter reflector, 5.8" overall diameter, 6.5" tall, 4.8" deep
- Sold individually
- 1-year warranty
Even if the moon is overhead, the road ahead looks like a sunny afternoon when you flip the switch on your Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light. Armed with cutting-edge Xenon technology, these bold 35W HID lights put out a brilliant 6000°K beam of light—that's only 500° cooler than the light shining down from the sun at high noon! On dusty trails and sand dunes, you'll see every craggy hole, bumper-busting boulder and other off-road hazards well before bashing into them.
The word "robust" doesn't even come close to explaining the sturdy construction of your Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light. Its housing unit is manufactured from reinforced, impact-resistant ABS, and it comes with a clear stone guard to keep the lens protected even while the light is shining. What's more, the ballast is built into your Hella HID Driving Light, making it easier to install on your rig.
Everything you need to install your new Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light is included: a wiring harness with a fuse, an adjustable mounting bracket and instructions. You also get a 1-year warranty.
Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn S (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — May 09, 2012 9:18 PM
Product is very easy to install and lights up the night like daylight. Awesome clarity! I would suggest this product for windshield mount for Jeep Wrangler.
Reviewed by Frank B (Lake Elsinore, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2011 7:22 AM
I installed these on my 2007 Chevy 2500HD, they were an easy install, super bright and just look great on the truck. You will need to purchase a switch, and these are an "each" item, so buy a pair. I would recommend these to anyone looking to add some serious light, with limited room and trying to keep prices reasonable
Hella Optilux 4" HID Driving Light
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02