- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring a bold blast of light to your rig with Hella Optilux Lights
- Packed with four LEDs that generate 1440 calculated lumens (880 measured lumens)
- Ultra-compact 3.2” W x 2.9” H x 3.2” D size fits into the tightest spaces
- Designed with a die-cast aluminum housing to survive rough conditions
- Draws just 16 watts of energy
- Works with 10—30V DC electrical systems
- Mounts firmly with included stainless steel brackets
- Optilux Cube LED Lights are sold individually or in pairs
- Individual Optilux Cubes include just a standard pigtail
- Optilux LED Lights sold in a pair include a wiring harness with a DT connector, relay, fuse and in-cab switch
- Your Hella Optilux Cube LED Lights come with a 2-year warranty on defects
Gnarly off road trails are tough enough to conquer when the sun is out. But when you’re romping around after dark, it becomes almost impossible if you’re relying on high beams alone. For a gigantic jolt in lighting performance that takes up a miniscule amount of space, deck out your rig with Hella Optilux Lights.
Brilliant light and impressive output are the hallmark of the Optilux line. Each lamp is packed with four intense LED bulbs that generate 1440 lumens of trail-blazing light. Even though they’re powerful, they draw only 16 watts of power. And, they work perfectly in 10 – 30V DC electrical setups.
Surviving punishing conditions calls for high-strength design, and your Hella Optilux LED has strength to spare. They’re housed inside a die-cast aluminum shell that measures a mere 3.2” W x 2.9” H x 3.2” D and are easy to install using the included stainless steel bracket. Hella Optilux Lights are sold individually or in a pair; individual lights come with a standard pigtail while a pair of lights comes with a wiring harness and switch for easy integration. Your Hella Optilux Cube LED Lights are backed by a 2-year warranty on defects.
Hella Optilux Cube LED Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alexander R (Flowery Branch, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 17, 2015 10:48 AM
I got a set of these for my '14 Jeep JK and love them. The wiring harness frome Hella is nice, using their relay I tapped the factory fog light switch. Nice and clean setup. Low current draw matches the oem fine. I will probably add another set of spots to fine tune light for the trail. I wish they had round cases for the same price.
- hella offroad driving lights
- hella black magic driving lights reviews
- hella ff75 light kit
- hella led tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- led lights for cadillacs
- subaru replacement headlights
- hyundai tiburon headlamp 1997
- 2001 dodge ram headlight
- 2004 f150 led tail lights
- luggage rack carriers
- pickup truck tonneau covers
- seat cover for trucks