- Make your rig’s front end burn brighter than the fires of H E-double-hockey-sticks with the ferocious Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic Driving Light Kit
- The perfect auxiliary lighting upgrade for off-roaders, rural rigs, rally racers and even ghost-busting ambulances
- Unique Black Optics technology turns 'em black as a ghoul’s molars once off and white as a banshee’s hair when on
- Ultra-slim design for a flush fit on bumpers, grilles and light bars
- Constructed from impact-resistant ABS for lasting durability
- Comes complete with all the gear you need for a simple installation
- Your Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic Driving Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Intrepid off-roaders are known to take extreme measures when it comes to lighting up the night. But, when it comes to dabbling in the dark arts, not too many desert rats have enough eye of newt, toe of frog or wool of bat laying around to just whip up a wicked set of driving lights. Hella, though, has you covered with the Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic Driving Light Kit.
No off-road driving lamp is as charmed as the Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic. Besides being as svelte as a vegetarian vampire, they also use ingenious Black Optics technology that magically turns the reflectors black as midnight when the lights extinguish—spooky and stylish as the same time. Plus, they're equipped with 55W H2 halogen bulbs, so they burn brighter and whiter than the poltergeist light Carol Anne keeps following.
Best of all, it comes with everything you need for an easy at-home installation: two Rallye 1000 Black Magic Lamps, two 55W H2 bulbs, a wiring harness, a switch, a relay, hardware and step-by-step instructions. So, you're up and running with your Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic Driving Light Kit faster than you can say “by Merlin's beard". And, Hella covers your new lights with a 1-year warranty.
Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic Driving Light Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alfred H (TALKEETNA, AK) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Oct 22, 2013 11:59 AM
MAKES DRIVING AT NIGHT A LOT SAFER HERE IN ALASKA, AS MOOSE ARE A MAJOR HAZARD ON ROADS. GREAT IMPROVEMENT TO MY ORIGINAL LIGHTS. I'D RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANYONE DRIVING AT NIGHT. GREAT PRODUCT
Reviewed by Stephen N (Franklin Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 21, 2013 1:55 PM
Buy them! They are easy to install with limited tools (plyers, x-long screw driver, 3/4" stepped drill bit, utility knife, various wrenches to tighten and adjust the lights). First, throw out the cheep-o light switch and purchase a round low profile switch at your local auto parts store it will cost you about $8-9 and will look very professional when installed. I installed the lights in a 2013 Jeep Wrangler MOAB edition my jeep is solid black so the lights blend in and look good.
Reviewed by craig h (Bossier City, LA) — Mar 16, 2013 3:11 PM
While not "Super Oscars", a good overall quality set of lights. Good wiring harness & accessories, really crappy that at this price point that stone shields/light covers are not included (about $25.00 each). Would I buy another set? Probably not as I've seen more substantial lights at this price point.
Reviewed by John M (Johnson, KS) Reviewed for a 1974 Ford F-100 — Dec 16, 2012 8:19 PM
Easy installation, though I made things a little more difficult for myself than it had to be by trying to be creative... Performance is superb, and they look great too!
Hella Rallye 1000 Black Magic Driving Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- where can i buy hella lighting
- fog light and driving light combo
- hella ff 50 light kit
- hella lights 500
- led lights for cadillacs
- aftermarket tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- avalanche running boards
- ford 150 headlight covers
- what kind of bulbs are in nissan frontier
- auto brake parts
- pickup truck caps
- roof rack cargo carriers