Spyder LED Tail Lights
How to Replace a Tail Light Bulb
Follow these steps for an easy tail light replacement process.
- Find a path to the back of the tail light housing.
- Every car is different and uses either screws to hold the tail light in from the outside, or has a panel inside the car that covers the back of the tail light.
- Remove any bolts or fasteners in your way.
- Once you see the back of the tail light, unplug the harness and remove the hold down screws.
- With everything out in the open, you are free to swap the bad bulb for a good one. Or, bolt in a snazzy new set of LED tail lights.